Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your hopes for this turbo round?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your hopes for this turbo round?

What are your plans or aspirations for this turbo round?

well i hope to steal my families money at eor to buy hookers booze and some grade a colombian coke and you???????

Comment

To suck enough iu dick to get my first gold level 4

Comment

you got a long line ahead of you buddy

Originally posted by dabaws View Post
        To suck enough iu dick to get my first gold level 4

Comment

dabaws knows fine well he can get a round when he pleases fucker just has to make it too the end of turbo without being out his nut

remember safety first

Comment

A better ? is what are the hopes for this game because as its going now with way things are its going down hill according to peeps i have asked. Some are thinking of stopping playing till some things change. As they said dont have to go back to way it was but I have seen more and more people not logging in that normally do or are very much less active and some them spend cash to may not be alot but it matters. Me it really dont matter but if they want this game to keep going they better ask more ? on suggestions or listen to ones they have gotten.

Comment

lets be honest their are a lot of other players that are not speaking to staff or on forums giving suggestions just the same people over and over again so to be fair if they want things changed for the best then speak up plz seriously voice your opinion wether you spend money or not i think maybe its because they think that just because they dnt spend that their opinions dnt matter which is so not true plz everyone lets make tmb great again # tiki for tmb president storm can be the vice president

Originally posted by NorthTexmafia View Post
              A better ? is what are the hopes for this game because as its going now with way things are its going down hill according to peeps i have asked. Some are thinking of stopping playing till some things change. As they said dont have to go back to way it was but I have seen more and more people not logging in that normally do or are very much less active and some them spend cash to may not be alot but it matters. Me it really dont matter but if they want this game to keep going they better ask more ? on suggestions or listen to ones they have gotten.

Comment

another vaid question is have staff tried to reach out to the other people that really dnt speak much or at all on forums???? im not bashing yoll just asking a question i think personnally they should if they dnt or have someone do it

Comment

My round!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

have it all you gotta do is take it like you own it

Originally posted by StickyCat View Post
                    My round!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think Wesker will take the jp. Just sayin, dont get me wrong, I hate that fucker

Comment

to make turbo great again

Comment

Lots of fun and hopefully good quotes

Comment

For Shaneg to bomb out & he did ..!!

Comment

i was barbie

Comment

Working...
                              X