• Show
Clear All

• IU At It Again

IU at war with tmb families ic,pinoy,bh

IU at war. Pretty scary stuff.

Comment

what they are playing the game? how dare them

Comment

War doesn't exist anymore. It's glorified looting and they aren't terrible at it.

Comment

Poor Matty

Comment

I know. That's as close to a compliment as I'll probably give.

Remember my scent, Dub.

Comment

either way iu wont last long these teams are stacked and you see them at the lowest already trying to recruit those they are fighting lmao

Comment

Some WAR ......

Comment

IU they're like Devils Gate, The Pissheads, West Coast, Found Hell, Dynasty all meshed into one. Clearly they can't be beaten. Although their sandwich delivery sucks. We should all join them and, all our profiles will have buttons! Yawn

Buck_Nasty

Comment

IU goes to war with half the game

People make a big deal out of it

Families at war with IU get together and think they are the first ones to band together to take them on (they arent)

IU is willing to spend more than anyone to keep the image going that they control things

IU does solid in the ranks

People who banded together to take on IU get discouraged. A family or two disbans. But its mostly the shuffling of players between a few families as people make friends with people that hadnt really talked with before. Or possibly the same group of people but with a different family/union name or different person running things. Bonus if some player who has tried this before comes out of the shadows to take control as they see a bunch of sheep lined up for them to try the exact same thing that failed last time again

Things die out for a little bit

Rinse

Repeat

Last four years of the game in a nutshell if thats the aspect of the game you care about.

The only difference this time is V wont flood the forums because ICS is in the ranks of IU right now

haha

Comment

That's definitely one way to look at it, Dom.

A way. One.

Comment

Call this war har to be at war with looting family like pin or bh I mean for real ohhh wow they took Leith2 4 du lol wtf ever this shit aint no war. They do this shit every round so yeah everyone loots hell they hit people 2 times like they actually accomplished something get real. There hasnt been true war scene like round 250.

Comment

Define true war. I know what it means as it was my specialty

Originally posted by NorthTexmafia View Post
                          Call this war har to be at war with looting family like pin or bh I mean for real ohhh wow they took Leith2 4 du lol wtf ever this shit aint no war. They do this shit every round so yeah everyone loots hell they hit people 2 times like they actually accomplished something get real. There hasnt been true war scene like round 250.

Comment

This is not war. For war you need atleast two sides with same amount of power. Its not war when you say fuck IU and you get killed.

Comment

Define "killing" for me at this juncture? Humor me, please.

Comment

Working...
                              X