Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PlayGround was a sugar baby fam???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PlayGround was a sugar baby fam???

    Came back to this game around a month ago so I'm not sure but that fam seemed to do OK and well established but this round I don't see it and instead SS has apparently come back again (although I dont reckon they both are related). So I see only 12 serious fams right now. If anyone can bring a light on that.
    Also people can talk about the current state of the game and the reasons why this game has seen so many people leave it.

  • #2
    ah, look, another multi trying to claim relevancy

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by tagme View Post
      ah, look, another multi trying to claim relevancy
      Relevancy among ten ppl where at least two are sadistic piece of worthless shits? Give me a break. I'm trying to get mentally sane ppl whos are still playing the game but wont participate because of toxic atmosphere created by bird craps like you. Can you please gtfo from here and go to reddit forums or twitter where their whole life is about saying something completely irrelevant to keep themselves relevant?

      Also wtf is a multi?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Zak View Post

        Relevancy among ten ppl where at least two are sadistic piece of worthless shits? Give me a break. I'm trying to get mentally sane ppl whos are still playing the game but wont participate because of toxic atmosphere created by bird craps like you. Can you please gtfo from here and go to reddit forums or twitter where their whole life is about saying something completely irrelevant to keep themselves relevant?

        Also wtf is a multi?


        it’s so toxic and bad it brought you back. so what’s the end game, princess? Just another multi here to hate and do nothing to better the game/community?

        Last edited by tagme; 08-20-2020, 10:05 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          People leave because most people don’t give a shit about turns, there’s really no incentive to stay. Unless you’ve made some friends here, it can be cool to kill some time and perhaps talk a little shit but I’m hardly playing so my opinion probably doesn’t count lol but then you see people getting so offended like tagme and wonder why hahaha
          #TheOG #QueenOf #PointlessPosts

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cassy View Post
            People leave because most people don’t give a shit about turns, there’s really no incentive to stay. Unless you’ve made some friends here, it can be cool to kill some time and perhaps talk a little shit but I’m hardly playing so my opinion probably doesn’t count lol but then you see people getting so offended like tagme and wonder why hahaha
            So, to paraphrase, you sucked so bad at the game that you tried to become social within the game and that fell on its ass too?

            im offended for pointing out the truth? Solid argument bro.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tagme View Post



              it’s so toxic and bad it brought you back. so what’s the end game, princess? Just another multi here to hate and do nothing to better the game/community?
              I clearly said "ppl who play the game and dont participate" (in the forums). That meant those ppl who are fairly acitive in the game but they dont visit the forums or they do but dont talk because, again, ppl like you.

              Asking again, whats a fuckin multi? Multiple (or duplicate forum) account? No thats not true and you might be able to figure it out seeing that im being as decent as possible and its not hard to find me in game if youve some brains (a couple ppl did already for a friendly discussion).

              Comment


              • #8
                Isn’t it easier to rank now though? How can anyone suck at this game, you’re right about the social aspect, I’m so anti, so I’ll give you that
                #TheOG #QueenOf #PointlessPosts

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Zak View Post

                  I clearly said "ppl who play the game and dont participate" (in the forums). That meant those ppl who are fairly acitive in the game but they dont visit the forums or they do but dont talk because, again, ppl like you.

                  Asking again, whats a fuckin multi? Multiple (or duplicate forum) account? No thats not true and you might be able to figure it out seeing that im being as decent as possible and its not hard to find me in game if youve some brains (a couple ppl did already for a friendly discussion).
                  If you login daily, make forum posts and have an active forum account, you play. Don’t be that guy. Class dismissed.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This tagme dudes definitely got a pole up his ass lol and still doesn’t explain why it’s so offended for
                    #TheOG #QueenOf #PointlessPosts

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hey zac. Noticed you dont have a 16 yr player badge. Going to politely request you return to whatever brony forum you were born on and stay there. If you dont like the vibe on our forums you should retreat to a safe space and watch from a distance.

                      Fag

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        2020 where every one is offended by every thing. You must be amped up from the protest rally last night. Yawn. Anybody else?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          These boys are writing like they’re teaching a class or some shit lol where’s the authenticity... clearly not here
                          #TheOG #QueenOf #PointlessPosts

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Cassy View Post
                            These boys are writing like they’re teaching a class or some shit lol where’s the authenticity... clearly not here

                            we can do this all day. you have officially entered the cliche “”I lost the debate” or “” i got lost trolling”” feat at this point. But, go on, keep responding lol.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Tough words from a bitch built like petenasty

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X