No announcement yet.

Family Killing Pontifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think if they agreed to not hitting us we can do this or just name change and thats just as good???? do you accept yes or no will do eck unless you wanna wait for replies from ic and bh to confirm they wont get involed then thats perfectly fine up to you im game what about you???

Comment

well eck i got viking slap to agree lets see if i get a reply from ic and pinoy???

Comment

well eck what do you say yes or no??????

i think your running out of excuses

Comment

from Chrispy
          1 minute, and 0 seconds ago.
          Reply | Reply To All | Quote | Block | Delete
          To: WaTer_bOY
          CC: Viking_Slap, Soulja,

Anything other than that is fair game .

In
          reply to:
          To: Viking_Slap
          CC: Soulja, chrispy,

and ty

In reply
          to:
          To:
          WaTer_bOY

Good luck

In reply
          to:
          To:
          Soulja
          CC:
          chrispy, viking_slap,

i hope you guys can do me a favor
          i want to
          go
          against eck next
          round and see who the better killer is so plz dnt hit
          eck or me plz i
          have
          challenged him
          and he keeps making excuses to why he wont accept
          this

from Chrispy
          1 minute, and 9 seconds ago.
          Reply | Reply To All | Quote | Block | Delete
          To: WaTer_bOY
          CC: Viking_Slap, Soulja,

If you get UC not to hit us you may be on to
          something.

In reply to:
          To: Viking_Slap

and
          ty

In reply to:
          To:
          WaTer_bOY

Good
          luck

In reply to:
          To:
          Soulja
          CC:
          chrispy, viking_slap,

i hope
          you guys can do me a favor i want to
          go
          against eck next
          round and see who the better
          killer is so plz dnt hit eck or me plz i
          have
          challenged him
          and he keeps making
          excuses to why he wont accept this

so im gonna see if i can try and have a word with hh about uc not hitting bh doubt it but who know now the question is ic and pinoy???
          Last edited by ; 12-03-2016, 04:21 PM. Reason: bc

Comment

i aint making excuses you want me to put my family at a disadvantage to drop down to your level why not come up to mine or shall i use the same bull shit your using you keep coming up with excuses

the real reason is you cant come up thats why you done nothing when i 0 you this round you had already blown your 90k won turns now what difference do you honestly think it makes me being level 1 or level 4 when killing im still the same killer with less dus i still know the fucking ratios as i say you want to compete with me spend otherwise shut the fuck up i dont need naps to beat you and deals where i wont be hit just build and lets play

Comment

The two of you should just get it on.

Comment

lol who said anything about a nap you little cunt your the one that says i dnt want to drop bc i dnt wana get hit so that it wouldbe unfare now its about fucking family at a disadvantage you think they need you to build or to collect or to kill 23 ibkro killer beauty target 0 last but not least lopov

or you talking about loco iu either or they dnt need you.. shame to see such a pussy with all that talking you little cunt go fuck yourself your fucking pathetic its not even funny why do i have to spend lol fucking coward never would have thought you were a coward but i guess im wrong cant believe this shit another excuse after another you now something its actually sad mr eck to see you reject a challenge even im embarrassed for you wtf what the disadvantage you get to spend no money to kill prove to yourself that you got what it takes to kill and ratio wow did you just reinvent the fucking wheel here yeah eck i know ratio too you lead chip eatting moron.

wow i had respect for you as a player not liked just respect ibut now i lost it all after that last message.
                i know your gonna come back and say well i never had respect for you ever nor do i care what the fuck you think.

and thats all good and danndy il say this much never mind man play your game dude 00 me have fun doing it with a sub im not gonna donate money to yoll cause just to prove my point when we could have done it for free but it seems the thought of getting your ass handed to you is too much to bare

sorry unregistered this guy to scared to fight he doesnt want any problems from the way hes talking ill just leave ya alone little guy have fun being a Narcissist gutless asshole pfff and people in this game respect or even fear someone like you is beyond my fucking comprehension

Originally posted by Eck View Post
                i aint making excuses you want me to put my family at a disadvantage to drop down to your level why not come up to mine or shall i use the same bull shit your using you keep coming up with excuses

the real reason is you cant come up thats why you done nothing when i 0 you this round you had already blown your 90k won turns now what difference do you honestly think it makes me being level 1 or level 4 when killing im still the same killer with less dus i still know the fucking ratios as i say you want to compete with me spend otherwise shut the fuck up i dont need naps to beat you and deals where i wont be hit just build and lets play

Comment

Scotty. If you jumped up to lvl 4 you could have your "build off/attack war" / I would be interested to see this play out.
                  Send me your login name in PM and I'll purchase you a SUB that way you don't have to spend.
                  IC will stay out of the battle between you and Eck.

Comment

With all due respect...this is the dumbest thing I've seen in a very long time.

Comment

• im not a fan of you matty but ill admit you may be right but its about time eck started acting like a person and start treating people with respect hes a little cunt with a fucking kilt and you people act like hes god or something all scared to do anything wtf where are ya balls at did they drop at birth fuck him little cunt i pray to fucking godd he takes my offer but he's not a man just a little biotch with some money to spend bored at home doing god knows what eck you fucking coward as whore go free player and get whats coming to you or shut me the fuck up either way is fine by me

ill even come on forums and say i was deffeated by eck and i now know he's a better killer than me ill man up unlike you who hides behind excusses pfff fucking guy is probably scared of his own shadow in rl he talks that good shit on the internet wow do you feel good or proud by acting like a bad ass on a rpg???? really pfff if i was iu or i loco id be ashamed to have in the family by refusing a challenge

Originally posted by Matty View Post
                      With all due respect...this is the dumbest thing I've seen in a very long time.

Comment

• lol whats your name in ic now????? maybe just maybe ill take that offer in matter of fact hey eck how about this if tru is a man of his word ill take him up on his offer next round and then the following you go free last chance eck to show everyone on tmb you aint a little fucking fairy with its tail in between its leg?????

Originally posted by Tru_Mafia View Post
                        Scotty. If you jumped up to lvl 4 you could have your "build off/attack war" / I would be interested to see this play out.
                        Send me your login name in PM and I'll purchase you a SUB that way you don't have to spend.
                        IC will stay out of the battle between you and Eck.

Comment

• well thats ic out the way if i can get uc to not hit bh and pinoy stays out then what to behonest it makes no fucking difference ill wipe the fucking floor with you eck in killer mode du for du but honestly i dnt need ic or bh or pinoy to not agree just to zero you i can do it with still being a target now im getting anoid you pnioyed dick take the fucking offer you little fuck prick be a fucking man for once in your life

tru hit me up in game im water_boy although i highly doubt eck will take my offer on it with the stipulation that he goes free following round

Comment

• I'd enjoy this lol

Comment

• well guys and girls its seems to me the big bad eck is under his blanky sucking on his dumb too bad now im just gonna rant about how much of a coward you are put you big boy kilt on and fight

Originally posted by KiLLer__BeauTy View Post
                              I'd enjoy this lol

Comment

• Scotty, I was mostly referring to you in my prior comment. If this is you truly "calling out" Eck then I pray for your current and future children. You know from our brief current history that I think you're an attention-whoring sack of wasted DNA and this entire "challenge" is probably the greatest example you could have given.

Does this clarify my stance for you?

Comment

Working...
                                X