Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old School Saloon

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Old School Saloon

    Would you like to see a the return of the old style message board?
    8
    Yes
    75.00%
    6
    No
    12.50%
    1
    LLND
    12.50%
    1

  • #2
    what was the old-style message board? when you didn't have to sign in to post something or the thing way back that i can't remember

    Comment


    • #3
      WWNDD?

      Comment


      • #4
        /me flings cannoli

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
          what was the old-style message board? when you didn't have to sign in to post something or the thing way back that i can't remember
          A message board to shoot the shit or air dirty game laundry.

          Using game names only - it was a constant thread throughout the round and wiped clean at the end

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Black_Irish View Post

            A message board to shoot the shit or air dirty game laundry.

            Using game names only - it was a constant thread throughout the round and wiped clean at the end
            Unfortunately, I think the likes of Beva & Goyim would use it to fulfill the void in their lives of not having a single fucking person to listen to their inane conspiracy theories and rants.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 800lbgorilla View Post

              Unfortunately, I think the likes of Beva & Goyim would use it to fulfill the void in their lives of not having a single fucking person to listen to their inane conspiracy theories and rants.
              fuck, you are totally right

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 800lbgorilla View Post
                Unfortunately, I think the likes of Beva & Goyim would use it to fulfill the void in their lives of not having a single fucking person to listen to their inane conspiracy theories and rants.
                And that differs from the current situation how?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by iD View Post
                  And that differs from the current situation how?
                  Lol yea they’re doing that shit on here anyway


                  wouldnt be the old school saloon if someone didn’t have their posting privileges removed I suppose

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X