max attack message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• max attack message

who has noticed the new design in this Mafioso has been attacked too much message? does it effect you and which do you prefer?
    old message
    66.67%
    new message
    16.67%
    dont care?
    16.67%
    Last edited by BlindRage; 08-08-2020, 10:46 AM.

you’re a looter, what do you think? Don’t ask rhetorical questions. Hopefully you’re not getting turns for this.

Comment

lol its not a rhetorical question its about getting people to agree with me so hopefully it goes back but thanks for the hostility

Comment

asked in order to produce an effect or to make a statement rather than to elicit information.

rhetorical. anyway, not here to argue. This is just a really dumb post lol. Obviously any looters preferred the old way.

Comment

obviously but if someone doesn't say anything the chance of it staying the same is a lot higher isn't it? nothing to argue seems a lot like to me you just love urinating in peoples cheerios

Comment

What difference does it make?

Comment

what new message?

Comment

believe what he is getting at is when the message is shown before if a player was maxed the message would show up right away when you clicked to attack player, now the message doesn't and you have to actually select method of attack and click it for the message to be shown. it's an extra step to find out if a player is maxed if you have ever looted you would know it's annoying and wastes time. Not sure why anyone would like the new process unless you like the fact that looters are annoyed by this.

Comment

it appears it hasnt annoyed as many people id hoped it had

Comment

Why would you hope it annoys people?

Comment

oh, trying for the old school "troll" approach after this post fell flat on its ass? lololol.

Comment

go on strike BlindRage , refuse to do any more looting until its changed. maybe get your family to do the same too

Comment

hello all,

i also prefer when the message shows up immediatly.

It has already been said, the extra clicks just waste time, that you dont have as a looter.

thanks.

Kind Regards

Comment

Originally posted by geez View Post
                            hello all,

i also prefer when the message shows up immediatly.

It has already been said, the extra clicks just waste time, that you dont have as a looter.
                            sorry man but thats a completely irrelevant argument when every1 faces the same message. If youre wasting more time than someone else best advice i could give is be quicker/smarter

why do u think the message was changed in the first place?

ppl saying they dont like it r just validating Storms work. looting was never meant to be easy

Comment

Originally posted by P-T View Post

sorry man but thats a completely irrelevant argument when every1 faces the same message. If youre wasting more time than someone else best advice i could give is be quicker/smarter

why do u think the message was changed in the first place?

ppl saying they dont like it r just validating Storms work. looting was never meant to be easy
                              stop being rude he was just giving his opinion on the question you know what thread asked for. He doesn't need your fucking best advice, asshole. lol, i do find it funny you think this was part of storm's grand plan to slow down looters. I would bet storm had no idea about this little change until someone messaged him about it. and for your other stupid comment wtf looting was never meant to be easy? what? what was it meant to be then?

Comment

Working...
                              X