The game,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game,

Many are all basically over glorifying the game. Which is why I like to compete against some of the real players in the game.

But back to the game. Each credit if you think about it represents an investment in an activity that you want to generate revenue or to put a gap between you and your competitors in terms of net worth. This is the basic principle of a business. Spade is correct in that the mentality of IU is to win. But IU are far from being the most efficient at actually using their resources to bring about the biggest gap in net worth. If you actually look at the resources used to kill , you would find that an even larger gap in net worth in rounds could be achieved if they just collected. Thats right. You heard it correctly. How many times have you seen in the round where there is huge piles of dus with no associated ops. If you turned those dus into hitmen exclusively and just let the opposition hit them with non hitmen. What would the result be . There is no family killer ranks. The collectors are now getting the killer prizes in IU and WC are in about the top 5 where the work of a level 4 looter like rumbozo hitting all those level 1 and 2 people for a few bts sits 5th or 6th. Not a great payback. Whats more that killer like a rumboze does nothing for his family. There is transfers on so the collector could in effect fill 10 families, and fill every level rank, exponential power. Of course if this wasnt enough we gave them union ranks just to tilt the thing over to the side. If you look at the resourced used to kill players ops that don't make a shred of difference vs just putting those down to hire themselves you would be kind of shocked. So if we all listen to V ideas about his worldview would the game really be more exciting.

Now it would appear also that these transfers which the V moaner was looking for were going to help the game. Well what did it do? It made it flat. I used to have 11 looters and they were on 5 money tiers of net worth to cover all the spread. Now we only have one flat tier. This killed looting because the looter can't get past the dollar range because everything exists below 5 billion.

So IU isnt killing the game. If I put the numbers of turns used if they just collected and didnt kill anything you would be getting hammered worse in the game then you do now getting killed.

If you are a free player you have to set your goals to realistic ones. You arent going to win the jackpot. The stats on what it takes in turns to win a jp is a reasonable one given how the turns are being used now so inefficiently. When you consider all the turns used for stupid reasons IU could just go on and use all their turns to hire ops and start collecting from day two and pass their cash up.

The fact these whiners on here don't get how generous IU actual is to the game is incredulous. I used to see rocksolosa thread his way through when we had levels in the game. Also a few other looters who did ok. Now I only see elite players still ranking that can't be stopped. Except for that free killing looting bts from dead bodies appallooza.

Be careful what you ask for. Its not IU's fault that no one is stepping up to the plate. You wanna see how boring the game could get if IU actually played an efficient game strategy to maximize net worth.

if you want to play against IU,
    you must play cash vs cash with Coca, Eck and Ding for many many rounds
    hitting the rest of IU that just built dus is just fun, but useless if you are going for the jp.

Comment

If u haven't got the cash to compete against iu..but still want to..I hear praying helps...but praying to which god...and following which religion...now that's a real game of chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam_Gallagher View Post
        if you want to play against IU,
        you must play cash vs cash with Coca, Eck and Ding for many many rounds
        hitting the rest of IU that just built dus is just fun, but useless if you are going for the jp.
        Yes all must kneel and pray to lord LOPOV...god of all gods. So it was written, so it shall come to pass.

Comment

here you go.... the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0ZUbFVgZpc

Comment

Originally posted by toodles View Post
            Many are all basically over glorifying the game. Which is why I like to compete against some of the real players in the game.

But back to the game. Each credit if you think about it represents an investment in an activity that you want to generate revenue or to put a gap between you and your competitors in terms of net worth. This is the basic principle of a business. Spade is correct in that the mentality of IU is to win. But IU are far from being the most efficient at actually using their resources to bring about the biggest gap in net worth. If you actually look at the resources used to kill , you would find that an even larger gap in net worth in rounds could be achieved if they just collected. Thats right. You heard it correctly. How many times have you seen in the round where there is huge piles of dus with no associated ops. If you turned those dus into hitmen exclusively and just let the opposition hit them with non hitmen. What would the result be . There is no family killer ranks. The collectors are now getting the killer prizes in IU and WC are in about the top 5 where the work of a level 4 looter like rumbozo hitting all those level 1 and 2 people for a few bts sits 5th or 6th. Not a great payback. Whats more that killer like a rumboze does nothing for his family. There is transfers on so the collector could in effect fill 10 families, and fill every level rank, exponential power. Of course if this wasnt enough we gave them union ranks just to tilt the thing over to the side. If you look at the resourced used to kill players ops that don't make a shred of difference vs just putting those down to hire themselves you would be kind of shocked. So if we all listen to V ideas about his worldview would the game really be more exciting.

Now it would appear also that these transfers which the V moaner was looking for were going to help the game. Well what did it do? It made it flat. I used to have 11 looters and they were on 5 money tiers of net worth to cover all the spread. Now we only have one flat tier. This killed looting because the looter can't get past the dollar range because everything exists below 5 billion.

So IU isnt killing the game. If I put the numbers of turns used if they just collected and didnt kill anything you would be getting hammered worse in the game then you do now getting killed.

If you are a free player you have to set your goals to realistic ones. You arent going to win the jackpot. The stats on what it takes in turns to win a jp is a reasonable one given how the turns are being used now so inefficiently. When you consider all the turns used for stupid reasons IU could just go on and use all their turns to hire ops and start collecting from day two and pass their cash up.

The fact these whiners on here don't get how generous IU actual is to the game is incredulous. I used to see rocksolosa thread his way through when we had levels in the game. Also a few other looters who did ok. Now I only see elite players still ranking that can't be stopped. Except for that free killing looting bts from dead bodies appallooza.

Be careful what you ask for. Its not IU's fault that no one is stepping up to the plate. You wanna see how boring the game could get if IU actually played an efficient game strategy to maximize net worth.

toodles i agree. we could call them omerta then but cooler because they use the word cunt

Comment

when i was first addressing lack transfers in relation to installment of family killer ranks AND IF people would have reacted right away there would have still been a few hundred freeplayers left to make a difference that way but somehow the changes were made when they were all gone...now the game became so small in terms of amount of players that IU will win not matter what rules you make.
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

I am telling you guys..praying works....try it...But i cant tell you to whom...you need to work that bit out yourself and may the force be with you....
                The_lawyer.Jedi knight.

Comment

THANK YOU TOODLES

For expressing the truth, and for addressing the situation with lone looters.
                  I use to be one of those looters like RokSOLOsa who could tier themselves.
                  I could loot 40 or 50 billion on level 1 and be in top 5 easily even after all the cash passing.

With the transfers around, looters are forced into a bank. They won't go anywhere unless they have backup from a bank.
                  It truly sucks as I miss just looting everyone and ranking indi or passing cash to a level 1 fam members who stayed active and deserved an award.
                  Last edited by SOExclusive; 05-02-2014, 02:45 PM.
                  SOE~

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                    IU will win not matter what rules you make.
                    You finally got something right dumfuck lol

Comment

Yup :P finally something that makes sense.

And let me add to all that, in the rare case where i build ops i still kill whoever's in my range, if we just built ops and let everyone build for most of the round we would collect even more cash than we do now and then use the hitmen which are basically worthless to us at that point to kill all the threats. That's the point i was trying to make in the other threat, too bad some people didn't finish middle school.

And yea looting was pretty much dead already, with the new rule changes its dead completely. Any killer/collector can go around looting on their free time and send up the cash which eliminates the need for looters, we still have looters but that's really just so they have something to do and to save us a bit of work maybe, in the end it doesnt matter with transfers.

Everyone says they want more new players in the game, what's the incentive for a new player to stay when he can't even rank himself? Before the lvl1-2 ranks were mostly dominated by looters, now they wont even get top 10 no matter how long theyre looting for. If they're in our union they can send up, and most likely they realize that the cash they send up isn't even enough for their rank let alone anyone elses, and hope they get ranked at eor which a good amount of them will be even if its a lower rank. If you're in any other union you have to send your cash up, knowing they aint gunna rank for shit and most likely their union will get one middle rank with all that cash if they're lucky.

And of course now there's this ridiculous 5% maxing rule to completely kill any form of looting that was left, at least with 20% we had something to do trying to hit the enemy bank which meant more activity from both sides, why would anyone try so hard to hit the bank to steal what we used to steal in one hit(5%) and why would the bankers try so hard to protect their bank when they know they can fuck up now and barely lose anything?

Why would anyone challenge us now? It takes hours to get past a collectors dus, then they gotta start on ops, why would someone risk spending the cash to challenge us(which they already werent doing) when they have even less chance of using any strategy now? I get the fact that they're trying to protect some of the collectors who only whine about being killed, again, but don't they notice that this is detrimental to the hope that someone will actually see a chance to beat us and step up and try? nobody has been able to successfully kill IU yet, you think cutting the maxing down by 50-75% will make people more confident in thinking they can? Or maybe people are forgetting that where its harder for us to kill you its also harder for you to kill us.

Comment

Originally posted by whysoserious View Post
                        Yes all must kneel and pray to lord LOPOV...god of all gods. So it was written, so it shall come to pass.
                        lol wtf????

Comment

hahahahaha

Comment

Lopov attracting more followers than Mr Worker.

Comment

This game is boring! IU dominate every rank so its impossible for free players to rank unless they kiss ass. Even if they change the rules nothing will change.

Comment

Working...
                              X