Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 bank was not as bad

compared to last few years watching IU destroy the game
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Give it a rest V your boring as fuck.

Comment

not as boring as iu and west coast....not by far
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Do you want to put that to the vote???

Comment

When I go to your post on the question of which is more boring I get an error that the Page has too many redirects.

Also j I must thank you for posting on veeyores thread "prediction for round". I gave harry a 3 to 1 odds bet that Veeyore would answer his own thread 9 times in a row before anyone would respond. I think it was up to 7 and you came on to tell him to stfu.

So I don't think you needed a poll. His threads are responded by people telling him to stfu. And more recently by storm saying tbread closed.

If you put eeyores voice to everything v says it actually isn't so bad and is tolerable.

Comment

Hahahaha I am going to try that voice from now on.

Comment

Why doesn't storm just permanently ban this idiot? It's not like hes doing this for lack of warning, he's either too much of an idiot to realize nobody gives a shit and to see that he is indeed doing the very definition of "spamming" or he just doesn't care although he's been warned on multiple occasions to stop with the bs threads and game bashing. Id take this as a big "fuck you" to the staff and wouldve told the cunt to go spam elsewhere as he doesn't support or even play the actual game for that matter, every day just starts a few threads with the same shit or bumps old ones.

Comment

bashing iu or remembering some old families, unions and banks does not equal bashing the game or staff...

and watching you muppets pms-ing about it makes it worth the effort

Comment

Working...
                X