TH v Omerta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TH v Omerta

With the war between Omerta and TH seemingly fizzling out (bar the odd profile message and media jab)

who do you think came out as victors?
    TH
    73.68%
    Omerta
    21.05%
    Draw
    5.26%

i mean, as th will still rank, and omerta forgot about making any kind of money at all, seems it's gotta go to th. if omerta was building to take the round, you had better believe th would still be looting and banking down some at least.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisl1 View Post
      With the war between Omerta and TH seemingly fizzling out (bar the odd profile message and media jab)

who do you think came out as victors? =
      Warhounds :0

Comment

Originally posted by braw View Post

Warhounds :0
        Is there a reason why you feel like you have to insert Warhounds into this every time?

Comment

Originally posted by action.jackson View Post
          i mean, as th will still rank, and omerta forgot about making any kind of money at all, seems it's gotta go to th. if omerta was building to take the round, you had better believe th would still be looting and banking down some at least.
          Lol cmon AJ you know as well as i do that ill build and collect to rank these guys thats why i dont make em loot dont need to when ill build with a million..

#TheOmertaDifference - Actually being able to afford to buy the credits you need

#TheHypeWay - Call and beg someone you never met to plz plz plz plz cap out your guys cause TMK and Bread wont let it go cheap

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBread View Post

Lol cmon AJ you know as well as i do that ill build and collect to rank these guys thats why i dont make em loot dont need to when ill build with a million..

#TheOmertaDifference - Actually being able to afford to buy the credits you need

#TheHypeWay - Call and beg someone you never met to plz plz plz plz cap out your guys cause TMK and Bread wont let it go cheap
            The Omertà difference is over spending by $1500 and losing $800 on an unchallenged jackpot because they were afraid of TH. #facts homie. It’s called a reputation. Try building one as big as your ego kid.

Comment

needs a I don't give 2 fucks option, stupid poll

Comment

Originally posted by tagme View Post

The Omertà difference is over spending by $1500 and losing $800 on an unchallenged jackpot because they were afraid of TH. #facts homie. It’s called a reputation. Try building one as big as your ego kid.

man oh man for a fucking free player you sure talk a lot of shit about what I spend... hate to break it to you wHYPEd but just because your bank account can’t sustain the price to play in the big leagues doesn’t mean that mundane shit matters to us all....

and for the record it had nothing to do with fear.. You only managed to steal a round from me because you made TPK go back on his word... so I just went back to doing what we did with Pe and decided to dominate your stupid ass and put it so far out of reach for broke asses like yourself... TMB has never been bout profit your female bloodlines are on the corner making that for me... oh wait fuck nvm that’s a lie since no one even thinks any of em are worth paying up the penny they picked up off the street... but hey while you running your mouth why don’t you tell your fam how TH got 2 rounds now without even a hint of a challenge? Bet you they won’t be so damn cocky when you tell em y’all ponied up 50% for TMK and I to split huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Ameh View Post
                  needs a I don't give 2 fucks option, stupid poll
                  Thankfully those with an extra chromosome are quite capable of commenting, without the need for the “I don’t give 2 fucks” option

thanks for your contribution xx

Comment

Originally posted by Scrappy View Post

Is there a reason why you feel like you have to insert Warhounds into this every time?
                    Every time you say...pretty sure this is a first...it's a silly answer to a silly poll....fucking stevie wonder could see who were the Victors.....

Comment

Originally posted by braw View Post
                      Every time you say...pretty sure this is a first...it's a silly answer to a silly poll....fucking stevie wonder could see who were the Victors.....
                      Fact of the day - blind people can’t see

You’re welcome xx

Comment

Stevie wonder isnt blind. Its a global conspiracy created by big pharma.

Comment

Saint ..... You still suck, we beat you anytime we want ... Cant wait for "your" round!

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBread View Post

man oh man for a fucking free player you sure talk a lot of shit about what I spend... hate to break it to you wHYPEd but just because your bank account can’t sustain the price to play in the big leagues doesn’t mean that mundane shit matters to us all....

and for the record it had nothing to do with fear.. You only managed to steal a round from me because you made TPK go back on his word... so I just went back to doing what we did with Pe and decided to dominate your stupid ass and put it so far out of reach for broke asses like yourself... TMB has never been bout profit your female bloodlines are on the corner making that for me... oh wait fuck nvm that’s a lie since no one even thinks any of em are worth paying up the penny they picked up off the street... but hey while you running your mouth why don’t you tell your fam how TH got 2 rounds now without even a hint of a challenge? Bet you they won’t be so damn cocky when you tell em y’all ponied up 50% for TMK and I to split huh?
                            a free player, with 8 more wins and a lot more credibility than you??? ... hmmm. *♂️ so you do agree you are irrelevant without Pe we and tmk carrying you? Thanks for the free $300 btw. You must really hate TH to give us free money. You proved nothing other than that you get triggered over words on an online game. Chess, not checkers, small fry.

we know your PayPal credit is capped.
                            Last edited by tagme; 07-16-2020, 12:43 PM.

Comment

And nobody saw any of the jackpots we take besides the person who takes it or the family PayPal. It’s a part of being a team player and not being selfish. Something you would never in your whole gaming career figure out.

Comment

Working...
                              X