siilentbob a TMB Queens Dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• siilentbob a TMB Queens Dream

T'was long ago a picture etched into my mind, among the madness of an old IU chatroom, blood was hot, body's raw and sweat running *mostly from trying to follow the orders of Eck* when three little IU bitches shell, Merci and Ravenkc looked up to find the real picture of siilentbob- this pretty irish boy instantly shot to stardom when his sexified picture was discovered- all the the g strings and knickers of the tmb queendom were thrown at him, some smelling of Gucci others of pure arse.. but during this wk of women throwing themselves at him- he became somewhat shy and hid his picture for good- though we still remember it- some queens claimed they even saved it- the question on all our minds is - is he still model material and if so can we get an updated pic hahah!!

Come on bob keeps these tmb queens happy, upload a pic to your profile.

Comment

yes I don't ask often

Comment

Bobs not coming oot to play

Its pissing doon

And we cany have him wi the boy flu.....

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPIbULzCcCg

Kim Cesarion - Undressed

Comment

the problem with bob and romance goes something like this:

Sexy Blonde: I want you to make love to me
            Siilentbob: First suck my dirty toes you smelly cunt
            Sexy Blonde: You always spoil the mood
            Siilentbob: Shut the fuck up and suck my toes
            Game Admin

Comment

omg lmfao - nooo ... well actually... no he is harsh on the outside but a snuggle buggle on the inside I just know it!! but no matter how hot he is I am making it clear I don't suck toes Master Chef hahah

Comment

Lmao @ storm

Comment

Best line for SilentBob is when he snorts methylphenidate up his nose and has his liver taken out. Round of Shots are on me
                  RESPECT!

Viking_Slap
                  -Don of MBU

Comment

Originally posted by Viking_Slap View Post
                    Best line for SilentBob is when he snorts methylphenidate up his nose and has his liver taken out. Round of Shots are on me
                    You seem to have experience in this matter would explain how retarded you sound half the time.

BTW i don't see how a drug that affects the brain and is being snorted as opposed to swallowed would affect the liver, especially to such an extreme, but then again you're the expert

Comment

Dammit I must have missed it - I'd be happy to see the first pic and confirm/disagree with Raven's opinion.
                      skype = tmbtiki

Comment

I like a 6 pack myself.... in the fridge. Immahh proppa man and ive GOT A BARRELL FOR YA LADYS !!

Comment

Working...
                        X