NoMerta ....... Wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoMerta ....... Wow

I mean ... For a bunch of shit talking wanna be tuff cowboys ... Y'all are fucking emberassing .... I bet Harold is rolling around in his grave.... Their "fearless" leader saint breads hasnt been online in nearly 2 days, they lost yet again another turbo on "clack clacks" supposed bday round .... They are 120% losing the war with TH .... Maybe they suck, maybe its "the difference" we hear about .... Either way if I was Homerta id be fucking emberassed !!!

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Zzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by chrisl1 View Post
        Zzzzzzzz

bUsY

Comment

Just another cheap knockoff unworthy of the name they stole.

Comment

Your name says it all.... ‘Who_Cares’

Comment

just because you are not relevant doesnt mean you need to piss in my cheerios

Comment

If you weren't crying in your Wheaties all the time there'd be less pissing in your Cheerios.

Comment

You talk a lot shit for someone who doesn’t know a damn thing... y’all didn’t even fight back so after killing you all without resistance I took a vacation hoping you al would grow some balls

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBread View Post
                    You talk a lot shit for someone who doesn’t know a damn thing... y’all didn’t even fight back so after killing you all without resistance I took a vacation hoping you al would grow some balls
                    stop lying to yourself so damn much. You’”re one egotistical fucking kid. Omertà is getting absolutely buried. And it’s not even close. Hell, y’all didn’t even renew your sub pack because y’ou all are so defeated.
                    Last edited by tagme; 07-15-2020, 08:05 AM.

Comment

If omerta are so irrelevant then why did Hype go about seeking a spot in the rotation? Strange one that
                      Last edited by Grahamshaw; 07-15-2020, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Lol keep talking about what you don’t know

I didn’t renew the sub pack because... oh wait I don’t have to explain shit to you why don’t you go blow Phil’s phone up begging for him to cap out ppl

Comment

Havent you and your entire family been 0d all round?
                          did 00merta even show up to turbo?

Haha you didnt renew your sub pack, sub pack boy

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBread View Post
                            Lol keep talking about what you don’t know

I didn’t renew the sub pack because... oh wait I don’t have to explain shit to you why don’t you go blow Phil’s phone up begging for him to cap out ppl

You lost man. Face it. Even people in your fam said you tried making an image of yourself you could never hold, or afford.

ifs ok to be upset. At the end of the day, it’s a game.

you lost and did really bad, but it’s still a game.

Comment

Been built like this for the last 7 days bum. Your little wave of won turns you used got you how far?
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X