Analyzing IU's Tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analyzing IU's Tactics

Back then, top families killed competitors on last few days.
    Now, IU kills families at start of round till end.

Regardless, the result was a zero for those competing against the top families

So do people want to be zeroed last few days instead like it was back in the "Golden Days?"

Only difference I see between now and back then is that back then, the win wasn't always guaranteed.
    SOE~

yes i agree with you, that is pretty much their strategy. The main difference really now from back then is the lack of players now days.. With the so few number of players a smaller number of players can have more of impact in the game, basically it's more difficult to hide. Add the 20k subs and all the won turns you can't hide. Years of winning has attracted most of the band wagon jumpers and now they are a well oiled machine that can't be stopped.

oh well great for IU. They deserve tons of credit. When you get hit the mouth some people crumble and lose all their fight to IU's credit they stood tall and fought back it was most of their competition that crumbled and either joined them or quit.

Comment

Originally posted by SOExclusive View Post
      Back then, top families killed competitors on last few days.
      Now, IU kills families at start of round till end.

Regardless, the result was a zero for those competing against the top families

So do people want to be zeroed last few days instead like it was back in the "Golden Days?"

Only difference I see between now and back then is that back then, the win wasn't always guaranteed.
      The difference is that before we were able to kill a collector in one toh and move along, now we get a few hits in and have to wait an hour to do it again. Even starting the first hour of the round it takes a lot of time and turns just to keep enemy ops under 100k dus at the end, not to mention the cunts who will use a macro to protect for 48 hours if we decide to do the hits the last days, so the way I see it thanks to all the crying from the collectors and their insistence on being overly protected(something most are still not happy with even though there's about 10x more collectors than killers and they have about 10x more benefits than the killers), instead of getting to live for most of the round and maybe even get to keep all or most of their ops if they played their cards right at the end, they get wrecked right from the start to make up for that everyone blames us for a 0d game but the truth is you have nobody to blame except yourselves, all we did was adapt.

Lets look for a second at how long it would take to 00 a killer with 500k dus and only 100k aks since fully armed is way*too easy, a killer who's only assets are his dus can lose them all in one or two tohs even if he only arms a fraction of them. A collector with 500k hitmen and 100k aks would be at around 1.5bil net, assuming they have 800k hustlers or so, which means it would take us over 3-4 hours just to get past the dus. Then, if the person didn't already notice they were being killed and hired more or got maxed, we can start to hit his ops which at this point being at about 1bil net it would take an extra 8-10 hours to finish the ops, again assuming that the person doesn't log in and protect/hire/drop net/get maxed in the middle of us killing. So to sum up even if the collector isn't online and has no way of protecting himself/herself it takes over half a day to kill one collector, so it's no surprise at all that killers do as much damage as they can early on now and if you happen to raise your net around me please do expect me to take that opportunity to leave you with about as many ops as u started off with

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
        yes i agree with you, that is pretty much their strategy. The main difference really now from back then is the lack of players now days.. With the so few number of players a smaller number of players can have more of impact in the game, basically it's more difficult to hide. Add the 20k subs and all the won turns you can't hide. Years of winning has attracted most of the band wagon jumpers and now they are a well oiled machine that can't be stopped.

oh well great for IU. They deserve tons of credit. When you get hit the mouth some people crumble and lose all their fight to IU's credit they stood tall and fought back it was most of their competition that crumbled and either joined them or quit.
        I see what you mean but i have to disagree that that's why killers start killing so early as opposed to the old days. Less players may have changed other aspects of the game but not this one, if we had less targets why would we feel the need to use more time and turns killing them? That makes no sense. The thing which influenced this the most was the rule changes(only 5% of their ops per hit, only 10% of them per hour, increased cost to hit ops, hell collectors can even hire then suicide on us and drop now because we cant use our revenge to hit their ops either anymore lol). I am almost certain that whether TMB had the same amount of players as now or 20x as many but with the old rules, the killers would still wait until the last days to hit because its alot more turn and time effective for various reasons, we simply don't have that option anymore if we want the same results.

Comment

The game play is dictated by the people left in the game and what decisions them make during the time of the round.
          Since there is so few players it isnt difficult to figure out what you need to make a change.

Comment

i'm gonna tell my point of view that is based on my 4 years of playing tmb

when i started playing the game we killed our enemies. we chose a specific family and we were in war with them. we only killed that family. no other families. then killer medals were brought back. that's when lots of unnecessary killings has started. i know i killed tons of ppl who werent necessarily my enemy just to get more kill count and therefore the medal.

i do think it would be vital to have the old tmb mentalitiy back ... building until day 5 and then choose a specific family and war with them. no major killings before that day. and deffinitely not kill everyone in tmb "just cus i can"

and of course ... the cancellation of a very bad bad bad lvl 4 sub. i totally agree with HH

Comment

Originally posted by Spade305 View Post
              I see what you mean but i have to disagree that that's why killers start killing so early as opposed to the old days. Less players may have changed other aspects of the game but not this one, if we had less targets why would we feel the need to use more time and turns killing them? That makes no sense. The thing which influenced this the most was the rule changes(only 5% of their ops per hit, only 10% of them per hour, increased cost to hit ops, hell collectors can even hire then suicide on us and drop now because we cant use our revenge to hit their ops either anymore lol). I am almost certain that whether TMB had the same amount of players as now or 20x as many but with the old rules, the killers would still wait until the last days to hit because its alot more turn and time effective for various reasons, we simply don't have that option anymore if we want the same results.

what are u talking about? if we have less targets? No there are fewer targets, way fewer targets. This is not up for debate. I don't believe you do use more time and turns killing them. If you let them build you would have to use more turns to kill them it would easier for you to kill them when they're not built up so high. Killers kill they always have i'm saying with the less amount of players playing the killers can and do focus on a smaller amount of players and zero them out faster. How does that not make sense?

Comment

everyone might aswell just join IU for a wank

Comment

Do some math and you will find out its the excess of turns.

we used to have each 10 days 10 fams of 30 winning turns, plus tiers for free and suporters:
                  30*10 + 10*2 = 320 people with won turns, turns didnt expire, so lots of people never used them
                  used to play 10.000 , no back or titatinum subs, no turbo rounds

Nowadays we got 500 playing and :
                  10 fams of 20 main= 200
                  6 tiers main = 60
                  collecting union- 20
                  total main 280
                  5 fams of 5 mini= 25
                  6 tiers of 5 mini= 30
                  total mini 55

to make it worst, the 55 from mini get awards from main also
                  add the back and titanium subs
                  You will have 40 people with subs winning turns in main and mini
                  you want worst, most of this 40 people plays in 1 team

Dont blame players mentality, people dont change but the game yes

Comment

very soon it will just be IU left .... in a weird circle jerk

Comment

If IU really wants a challenge..(which they don't..) then here is an idea let the players in the game build for 5-7days no attacks and then have a good old fashioned war..I mean come on it would be done30some fams against them..but as most IU big boys say..no one here can touch us..if all of us that attack IU every round are no big threat then why even bother to set your lap dogs in our cities with orders to kill when we build over a certain amount??? You guys have enough turns to beat us even if we build till day nine..but I guess it's just easier to zero entire game then check back and do it again in a few hours...Lmao..I am in no way complaining..I see the ease of it and prob would doiIt myself...but come on think of the bragging rights you can claim..and if you do it right then anyone that still talks shite is nothing but bitter lil strolls that don't matter..I've talked with a few IU ppl and I keep hearing the same..that y'all are bored, no one poses a threat...etcso why not do it??? Have some fun flex those credit cards...show that you guys actually remember what a war is all about..not just keeping shop like you are doing.now...

Comment

anyone outside of IU has become mearly sheep ....... and most have wised up and left the farm and more are leaving every round . My guess its at least a 2% user loss per month .. NO players NO game NO anything.......just peacefulness

Comment

they zero and therefor kill the game(play)...great analysis

with everyone gone or leaving they were the only ones left paying and playing...

anyone who enjoys boredom and lacks honor/respect could have done that...

it's like telling the nazi's they done a great job...bit awkward
                          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

when 10.000 players became a few hundred they suddenly rose to power....but only after people started leaving and quit resisting

i can dominate a game if i have a team with the only active players left, zeroing anything in sight, demotivating other players etc etc
                            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

there's nothing great about a group of people that literally ruined a game....

Comment

Working...
                              X