• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Lord. What's going on here?
    Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Roughy View Post
      Who the fuck cares your a cow worshiping fake doctor...
      Now, now, let's not drag religion into stuff....

Everyone knows I live in a hut and eat snakes and ride Elephants, I dont mind being streoetyped as I know its meant in jest and not real racism but the line is thin, lets niot piss on it....

Worker, you is one of them bitches who keeps pissing...fuck your aryan brotherhood, all the cool people in the bible was black and so was william shakespeare...but he got struck by whitening
      Game Admin

Comment

from Storm

4 hours, 7 minutes, and 21 seconds ago.

reply | quote | block | delete
        Lugz man it is so cool I am going to dress in the winning costume and post a picture

In reply to:
        HI ERROL DO YOU LIKE MY POLL ???

Comment

Lol Storm......

Dont give in to the PC brigade.

We all know religion is a load off made up bullshit.

But i dont mind if you keep stroking the livestock

Every man woman and he/she too its own and all that.

p.s.

The badger brings this shit too the boards

Comment

Extraño

And speaking of gay characters, you just couldn’t get any gayer then The New Guardian’s resident magician Extraño. In fact, Extraño was nothing more then a giant walking, talking gay stereotype. Created in 1988 as part of their Millennium cross over, Steve Englehart and Joe Staton dared to push the boundaries by creating Extraño, a gay Hispanic magician, who would go down as being DC comic’s first bonifide gay superhero. However, instead of helping ease prejudice against homosexuality, Englehart and Staton actually dumped nearly every single gay stereotype that you could heave on to the character from the little thin mustache to a flamboyant costume and personality and even making him the sensitive member of the New Guardians who had his teammates call him “Auntie” when he dished out heart to heart advice. However, when he and his teammates were attacked by a vampire with AIDS (sigh…don’t even ask), Extraño revealed that he actually already was HIV positive before he started his superhero career, because we all know that all gay characters HAVE to be HIV positive. We can’t let the straight ones be. By the way, for those keeping track Extraño is actually Spanish for “strange” or “odd” or “queer.” Good going on that one guys! Even the characters name was in bad taste. Anyhow, Extraño eventually came into the power of a crystal skull that helped enhance his magical powers, or something, but eventually the New Guardians book was cancelled and Extraño disappeared into the abyss of comic book limbo. Reports say that Extraño was last seen in a bath house in Thailand with Gary Glitter, but that’s another story.

Comment

[/QUOTE]

extrano the gay magician

Comment

Originally posted by Roughy View Post
                Who the fuck cares your a cow worshiping fake doctor...
                lmao..........

Comment

yeah that was a bit rough.

call the extrano .

Comment

The Badger would enjoy Extrano too fucking much.......

Comment

I voted Wonder Woman, but I really think there should have been a Batwoman outfit choice.

Comment

I chose robin.. Something about red and green on a black person strikes me as hilarious

Comment

BA Baracus...?

lol
                          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Undercover Brother. He was a superhero, right?

Comment

lol i didn't even know he was black lol

Comment

I just want to see Storm in which ever one has the tightest underwear
                                skype = tmbtiki

Comment

Working...
                                X