This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequent racism insults by istanbul union on other countries

Its been a habit for iu players to abuse people on racism and provoke people and for this they never get punishment . I am terribly upset with iu cocamafiosa calling indians as stinky and beggars

Are you in denial.......

Comment

Today*04:47 PM#139akarip-phenomSenior MemberJoin DateJul 2012Posts712

Bastard do all scottish noobs suck all dicks and fart from mouth?? Storm last time ,, tell this coca noob not to bring indians .order this scottish bastard to keep his ass shut . Without indians world doesnt know many things including zero.

Comment

You posted this before your new thread.......

Comment

Roll up roll up......

I have a pile off shoes needing chucked at some dirty smelly slumdog Indians.

Comment

Dont be offended badger......

ill take you for a Juicy Burger.

Comment

Stinky badger you message us and block us every round for maybe 2 years calling us Scottish bastards etc etc ,
              You don't like it back ,

Now go wash your face in the dirty water you smelly beggar

Comment

Well...... HB was banned for what he said and the severity of what he said to me!! Storm said he would never be allowed back YET, he messages me again this round, full set of medals and the lot !! Strange that for being banned forever :-( So DONT say IU say things and get away with it

Comment

i almost feel like there were tears involved .....

Comment

Too much hating going on..you got mrworker one man hater of everything.you got people dissing each other....when will it stop..think of the children.!!!!!

Comment

You could be a busy lawyer Mr_lawyer

Mind dont trust the slumdog cunts......

Comment

akarape phenomenon

Comment

You should of been around when they found out I was black.
                          lol OHH the racism was to the extreme ;D

But guess what, I was "racist" right back. In the end, we all laughed at each other and ourselves.
                          Very racism time indeed

Now don't get your skirt in all bunches like eck, just be mellow and not give a...
                          SOE~

Comment

Right we must all band together as a nation for the children's sake!!!! All who hear my plea create naps with one another! Promote peace and prosperity! Learn to live with one another and love thy neighbor like thee love thy children!

Comment

Originally posted by DinG_DonG View Post
                              Well...... HB was banned for what he said and the severity of what he said to me!! Storm said he would never be allowed back YET, he messages me again this round, full set of medals and the lot !! Strange that for being banned forever :-( So DONT say IU say things and get away with it
                              ding dong did I message u this round in ur dreams????? You are the person I will never message on tmb

Comment

Working...
                              X