Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating/Joining a family restrictions

I think this rule is by far ludicrous and not needed

I understand the concept of people leaking information and what goes on the board and such but come on why is it there is a time limit to do so , I think the coded script should allow you to join at anytime and once your in your in etc unless booted by the boss of that family .

meanwhile you can join at anytime if you create a family you have to do so by the first 3 days of the start of round to be far if not let players form a family and not able to disband it

Like if you join later then expected cause of family/work or natural disaster as a type and you can not join a already made family cause you don't meet the time limit criteria its appalling .
    once you join your in once you make the family you can't disband it

If your allowed to join as a member of a family anytime will be much better for the others who join the round late

Comment

These rules were put in place by popular majority, for fear you may sneak into someone's family.

It's far safer this way.
      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

but how does this make it safer I can change and hide my medals next round and enter another family

Comment

I find it very inconsistent with the reason why its design for

Comment

Seriously I think you should be given the same limit to create a family but if your not in a family you should be able to join a family at any giving time other then last 24Hours on game clock

as i stated if you a main loyal player and enter round late and you can't enter your own family cause of these rules or either create a family its pointless playing unless you make a huge turn drop with either buying in or having a huge account !!

this is not fair on most players who make and burn the same amount of turns every goddamn round like union prizes was doing for no particular reason unless you buy in too

Comment

Originally posted by KINGIE-PORELLO View Post
              Seriously as i stated if you a main loyal player and enter round late and you can't enter your own family cause of these rules or either create a family its pointless playing unless you make a huge turn drop with either buying in or having a huge account !!
              If u join late ur time limit starts at moment when u join... Maybe u can write a rap song about it.

Comment

The rule was created to keep people from hiding out in other families until EOR. They were doing this so they could build ops and then at EOR they would leave and join up with their regular family to make a Super Family for ranking purposes.

Comment

Without being able to kill ops why are people hiding? They've literally removed the ability to combat against an every round collect-off. Hiding in families used to be strategy for some. Fun for others. Who got so butt-hurt that a rule had to be created?

Inquiring for a friend,

Matty

Comment

the time limit really has nothing to do with stealing secrets or protecting ops. The reason the limits are in place is to prevent EOR stacking the ranks.

If you recall back in the "golden years", families during the round often got reconstructed at EOR with rank families created and invites sent out on the last day, allowing dominant teams to flood the ranks with two or three or more ranking families and lock out other families by taking ALL the top spots.

With the current rules, you have to play the round with the family to rank with it at the end.

Comment

Also killing any real intermingling and potential entertainment in the process. It's a text based game...there isn't an actual message board anymore to act like a giant "family board" for those who have friends in other families and you've closed off a social component to accomplish what exactly?

Are we so "everybody gets a trophy" now that the population is ok with this?

Comment

Originally posted by Matty View Post
                        Also killing any real intermingling and potential entertainment in the process. It's a text based game...there isn't an actual message board anymore to act like a giant "family board" for those who have friends in other families and you've closed off a social component to accomplish what exactly?

Are we so "everybody gets a trophy" now that the population is ok with this?
                        You could always do a mass CC, and chat there.

....No, wait. That's fucked too
                        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

You could always do a mass CC, and chat there.

....No, wait. That's fucked too
                          yeah I think this was why the chat bar was made lol but I seen this removed also

Comment

Super Moderator
                            Opie's Avatar Join Date
                            Feb 2011
                            the time limit really has nothing to do with stealing secrets or protecting ops. The reason the limits are in place is to prevent EOR stacking the ranks.

If you recall back in the "golden years", families during the round often got reconstructed at EOR with rank families created and invites sent out on the last day, allowing dominant teams to flood the ranks with two or three or more ranking families and lock out other families by taking ALL the top spots.

With the current rules, you have to play the round with the family to rank with it at the end.
                            This is why you should set the limit of not disband or leaving in the last 24hours

Comment

Originally posted by KINGIE-PORELLO View Post
                              This is why you should set the limit of not disband or leaving in the last 24hours
                              Think about what you just said Kingie and the reason the rule was made. 9 days into the round---- how is that any different then doing it at EOR? 9 days can still produce the same problem of people building outside a family and then coming together at EOR to take the medal ranks.

It's fine at 96 hours. If you can't figure out by then which family to join then, then you must be a really slow learner. Did your parents have you enrolled in special ed classes when you were a kid?

Comment

Working...
                              X