WC is getting railroaded by IU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WC is getting railroaded by IU

So, I came back and had some fun in WC. but I gotta say, you guys are getting railroaded by IU in the ranking. They seem to be a little to greedy for my taste. And dont give you that much, considering half their free money comes from WC and the only reason they got it, is cause of WC being a buffer, (AKA punching bag) between the rest of TMB.

Im gonna go send my money somewhere else from now on.

yeay, please show us how WC can survive without IU.

Comment

Suprise bobby is jumping ships lol.

Comment

and bobby you will only get to send your collect if we let you build ask everyone how thats going for them this round

Comment

Maybe Bobby has a spine

Comment

WC is paying & gain it's benefits. thnx

Comment

Hi Lauri,

Are you not just an IU noob pawn?

bye
              Harley

Comment

Hi test2

Just my compliments ur better then Nostradamus.

Comment

Maybe you're the noob

Comment

damn right, remember that

Comment

nooooooobs

Comment

No offense to anyone at WC. They are all good people there. And IU, I don't really know what goes on at your eor's so no offense to you guys either, ECK. It's from what I see you guys really don't give enough back to WC for what they put in. I don't see how it benefits them. Unless you guys decide to treat WC better then it's not worth it for them I feel. Either way I'm done sending up to a bank I feel really doesn't treat WC as their partners but more as there tool. And to be honest IU (other then a couple people) treat WC with a lot of disrespect. A lot more than should be given for being someone's nap/ally/banking partner. Anyway good luck people at WC, not like you need it.

Comment

why should IU give WC ranks.... in IU's opinion letting WC build should be good enough..

fucking cunts they are.

the round WC keeps there money collected and divides it up to rank. IU would be bum hurt and kill them all...

abunch of greedy cunts

Comment

They know what is the best for 'em, so stop talking...almost who cares 'bout ur opinion. No offense.

Comment

Whoever decides to listen cares, Lauri. What no one cares about is you coming back to say no one cares to me. Haha. I triple troll dare you to answer me back... Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X