Drama is retiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drama is retiring

We had our fair share of fun and stuff.. but RL kicking our asses now. SO we're out.
    All this started as an reunion and most likely will continue as an new reunion sometimes in future.

love
    dan

Originally posted by daniele View Post
    We had our fair share of fun and stuff.. but RL kicking our asses now. SO we're out.
    All this started as an reunion and most likely will continue as an new reunion sometimes in future.

love
    dan
    *Translation

IU is kicking our asses so we are out.

Comment

Bye felicia!

Comment

No one cares, exit left.

Comment

Adios.......

Comment

Goodluck you guys bought much fun and great competition to the game. You all done well from just a reunion to a dominating union.. and just a few old vets x!

Comment

Glad to have been a member for a while
              much love Leith2

Comment

Best union I've ever been in take care everyone

Comment

Who's next ..!!

Comment

My sincere regards to the crew at IOU/Drama. True friends and allies. You have always been a force in the forefront of this game. You have made an indellible mark. Thank you for all that you have done. You will be missed.

Comment

Was great to play with you all was a great exprience while i was there

Respects
                      Shane

Comment

I feel some love here. Lol. Ppl it's a game dont get over excited.

Comment

Originally posted by daniele View Post
                          I feel some love here. Lol. Ppl it's a game dont get over excited.
                          only love you know is when you take matters in your hands dickless - NA NA NA NA HEY HEY ... GOOD BYE !!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6RoOwSKI7M

Comment

Originally posted by B0NO View Post
                            Who's next ..!!
                            Uml / Omerta / ICS

They were all some great families hundreds of rounds ago. Most of the people that make up the drama union were high ranking members and/or bankers for omerta before the rule changes hundreds of rounds ago. I am glad to say I was apart of ICS council around round 150 to 200 and I am honored that I was apart of one of the biggest banking unions and wars of that time. Bono.....you are a nobody and was not even thought about around that time. You are no where near the level these old players are on. Good luck guys...hope to see you back soon.

Respects ; Jackie

Comment

Recharge and comeback soon.

Game is a better place with you lot in it, enemies and friends can agree on that I think.

*Except iKonn he just hates from his cave.

Comment

Working...
                              X