Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm

When was the last time you played tmb? Played to win a tier. The whole at war for 200 rounds is true. I remember you as a player, hard to forget. You talked a lot of shit on GRD, in game as well. You were a nice person to know... However i think as of lately you have just gotten as tired of things as most veterans.

You tell us to play the game- but seriously... Why do you not try it out? Maybe after a few rounds you can share what your experience was. I often enjoy reading your outlook on the game dynamics and i am sure it has been a while since you actually tried the game.

I play on test accounts regularly, to test if certain things work or not... but obviously I cannot do much, cannot get involved in the gameplay nor the politics as an admin, as I cannot affect gameplay. There is also an ethic of business honesty involved if I do play which wont be right nor ethical.... But I am in touch, I know what it is like out there, I am surrounded by staff who play, in both the CM and game staff. Let me just say from the get go:the issue is if no one steps up to challenge the powers that be then we dont have an exciting game, thats the simple truth. We can complain hours on end that the rules need to change but if players dont mobilise then there is no game just hand holding
    Game Admin

Comment

Obviously that being said I cannot play competitively. So no I have not played for a tier for ages but I wouldnt be moaning on the boards if I did play. You can be sure of that. Whoever my enemies were would be crying regardless if I was a free player or not. There is always a way to beat someone.
      Game Admin

Comment

Thanks for your input, Errol.

Comment

Storm moans to me, therefore he is automatically my lover and by extension my biatch

Comment

The dedicated stick together , always have and always will .

Comment

*cricket*
              *cricket*

Comment

Storm can't play competitively..for the reason of being an admin..remember back in the days when most of skidmark were staff..anytime they decided to take an active part in the game in their personal..not admin profiles automatically they were accused of either cheating or of taking sides in the game and any fam they were allied or in a union with were called suck ups or worse..there is already enough BS like that going on without all that getting started again...

Comment

Tmb staff vs iu would be a fun watch do it for just 1 round by popular request

Comment

You guys got to remember any union or family who is on top didnt just get there overnight. It took many days, weeks, months, years, of active hard gameplay to get there. So even say a staff vs "x" union is not fair....we can just get loaded turns whilst "x" union has to use hard earned won or bought turns.
                    Game Admin

Comment

When this game reached a million regesterd players you guys had a fun round would be cool for another one

Comment

Staff vs VBP

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
                          Staff vs VBP
                          They are too scared of losing.

Comment

Working...
                          X