R.i.p bono

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.i.p bono

Voted number one to be killed everyround the one and only biggest suck on tmb bono ..

This guys for years has played does nothing to help the family goes for killer when he wins turns .. Well buddy we gunna put a stop to ur gameplay .. Better be able to buy credits ..

Ur our number one target little suck

eat a dick

In Bonos defense I have witnessed him defending his union in a very intense traditional tmb battle in a major build up with strategy and true tmb killing skills against keystone who was determined to use his credit card continuiously and keep rebuilding slowly may i add zeroing many players. However Bono rose to the occasion and out played him whilst tears then finished him.

Many were online to see this and it was very fun and exhilarating to watch. I am sure there have been other occasions.

Shayne I don't mean to be rude but in my opinion bono could beat you on killing fields.

This petty flog off bs should just stop

Comment

Some players can and only kill to advantage themselves in only getting killing medals however bono is not one of those players.. those players were particularly notable with the autobot hit a target that does not hit back rule.

Comment

I'm fully erect right now just thinking about Knoxie in a pair of green tights. Anyone else experiencing this with me?

Comment

well all i can say is bono now adays does nothing .. goes for medals asks others to zero his competition ,,, as for bono if hes a big spender ... hell have no problem getting a whooping every round ..

Comment

Hahaha I like watching tmb battles it does turn me on I get excited i dont picture men in tights though more like a battle in Troy when Achilles calls Hector out to fight him lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
              Hahaha I like watching tmb battles it does turn me on I get excited i dont picture men in tights though more like a battle in Troy when Achilles calls Hector out to fight him lmfao
              go to bed raven lol

Comment

But its daytime I was having a study break ffs;(

Comment

Better ask your beloved pathetic crew how many times I've zerod there ass's I don't need any intros from u on forums, since you found your little balls after cleaning out your vacuum cleaners, in how many rounds since your ass got booted from IU, you have threaten & done fuck all lol ?
                  I think it's you that's Hidding behind certain others

Comment

Originally posted by B0NO View Post
                    Better ask your beloved pathetic crew how many times I've zerod there ass's I don't need any intros from u on forums, since you found your little balls after cleaning out your vacuum cleaners, in how many rounds since your ass got booted from IU, you have threaten & done fuck all lol ?
                    I think it's you that's Hidding behind certain others

i guess well see how u build from now on

Comment

ShayneG is again behind his "crew". Which one ?? Im confused now cause you change teams every few months.
                      Step up man and do something.

Comment

vacuum gay takes over the title of the biggest retard on TMB

I congratulate him

Comment

Originally posted by SexualChocolate View Post
                          I'm fully erect right now just thinking about Knoxie in a pair of green tights. Anyone else experiencing this with me?
                          Im fully Erect now thinking of you watching Knoxie in green tights, while I am in my assless chaps

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
                            In Bonos defense I have witnessed him defending his union in a very intense traditional tmb battle in a major build up with strategy and true tmb killing skills against keystone who was determined to use his credit card continuiously and keep rebuilding slowly may i add zeroing many players. However Bono rose to the occasion and out played him whilst tears then finished him.

Many were online to see this and it was very fun and exhilarating to watch. I am sure there have been other occasions.

Shayne I don't mean to be rude but in my opinion bono could beat you on killing fields.

This petty flog off bs should just stop
                            Boner is a big boy. He doesn't need a retard to defend him against the retarded rambillings of another retard.

Comment

Come on hotshot you found your little balls yet, instead of trying to ask others to zero us show BH wat good you are & do it yourself lol
                              It's not that hard need to kill all of us to be sure you kill me

send message
                              To: ShayneG
                              CC: bmw,

What's wrong fucktard. Can't do it yourself so you have others do
                              it for you?

Grow a pair and do it yourself mate.

In reply to:
                              To: ocb
                              CC:
                              bmw,

Tick tock. Fuck dick.

Bmw zero this clown tonight. Hire all
                              dus
                              and swipe him out

Thanks g ill sub u up again

Comment