Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing bank attacks idea

Hi Guys

So we been working on bank attacks and i want to test a totally new design concept that we can give you based on coding logic that is easy for the coder to achieve:

I would love to hear what you think about the various components please as well as the overall idea:

Attacking the bank:

- The bank can be hit 5 times every time its open for attack at 5% of its value for a total of 25% every [x] hours as setup on the round rules
    - The bank will open for attack every [x] hours [so whats a good number and why?]
    - attacks will open every [x] hours based on time family was created at that [x] TOH. E'g if family is created in 1st hour and its 6 hours to open attack, if another family is created at 2nd hour, it will open for attack an hour AFTER the first family, so its at different times.
    - Attacking players must be in normal game range of bank
    - Players who wanna max their own bank: normal, 1/8 of bank range or no range [please let me know what makes sense to you]

Using The new [proposed] bank system:

- Single players not in family have personal safe, if you join a family - only got family bank
    - Non returnable deposits into family bank - once you put it in you cant take it out
    - Boss, Consig, and Brug can withdraw all cash from bank
    - Deposit amount can be set between 1-100% of all cash you got [so whats a good % number and why?]

Display:

- The family bank will be displayed on the family page
    - You can attack it via the family page view
    - there will be a countdown timer to display last attacked/time left on the family bank display
    - the family page wont show each player totals in family bank anymore, it will show player networth [because once bank is attacked, the coding logic shows total family bank and money users put in makes up that total so who does it get taken from]

Thanks

Game Admin

originally when talking about family banks last year it was said that the family members will get a chance to max their own bank before anyone else from different families can do that.

is that still a thing?

Comment

1. Every 8 hours. 3 times every 24 hours. 3 times seems good
      2. 100% first few rounds so everyone can get used to it. Then 75%

Will every family bank be able to be hit at the same time or will this be random?
      Any possibility families can set the times e.g the hours they choose to max?

Comment

Originally posted by Mo View Post
        originally when talking about family banks last year it was said that the family members will get a chance to max their own bank before anyone else from different families can do that.

is that still a thing?
        Hi

Not in the above but please feel free to comment and compare.
        Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by iKonn View Post
          1. Every 8 hours. 3 times every 24 hours. 3 times seems good
          2. 100% first few rounds so everyone can get used to it. Then 75%

Will every family bank be able to be hit at the same time or will this be random?
          Any possibility families can set the times e.g the hours they choose to max?
          oh quite right i have fixed it in original, the bank will open for attack [x[ hours after family is formed. So if family was started in 2st hour it will be [x] and if another in second hour, then [x] time from that
          Game Admin

Comment

My feelings are banks open to be hit every 4 to 6 hours. Longer intervals will increase the level of boredom currently in the game. Maxers should require range but widely expanded, say 1/16. This should not be punitive. (I think having a net worth of $62.5 billion per trillion to be maxed is reasonable; and since you are removing personal safeboxes, it adds risk for the maxer, but not too much risk.) I think the appropriate percentage to bank should be in the 50% to 70% range. You should need at least 3 or 4 players active to do a bank roll and secure most of your family money. Finally, I like boss, consig, and brug only having withdrawal privileges but would recommend only allowing 4 brugs per family. This will deter folks from brugging every single family member but allow at least 20% of the family access to the bank. Plus the boss and consig can change brugs, so it is like only having four brugs on duty at any given time.

Comment

Family being able to max their own bank

I think for sure you should give the family 1 minute to max their own bank. So from 59m-59m 58s should be a safe time for the family to max their bank. If they dont max it, then it opens up to the rest of the game to hit that families bank.

just like you guys changed the 100% banking so smaller families have a chance to compete. If you have a small family the should be able to have a chance to max their own bank.

every 4 hours, so 6 times a day seems fair.

also i think the bank to be hit 5 times is fine, but 5% is to much.

1% is fine. so 5% each toh.

Comment

We appreciate all the feedback given thus far but would love to see more. C'mon people this thread should be much more active than this. You're opinions are very valuable so please weigh in. Thanks!

Comment

In order to really put the new script to the test, rather than just us sprouting our ideas theoretically, unless we get to experience the gameplay practically, we wont be able to give you guys a good feedback. What you guys are asking right now is a fantasy game like feeling, asking us even before it has been implemented.

What I want to say is, just do what you guys feel right and fitting into that script and maybe a round or two later, ask other players for their opinions. This way the community will have valuable ideas to share. Then we can have a healthy discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Devil View Post
                    In order to really put the new script to the test, rather than just us sprouting our ideas theoretically, unless we get to experience the gameplay practically, we wont be able to give you guys a good feedback. What you guys are asking right now is a fantasy game like feeling, asking us even before it has been implemented.

What I want to say is, just do what you guys feel right and fitting into that script and maybe a round or two later, ask other players for their opinions. This way the community will have valuable ideas to share. Then we can have a healthy discussion.
                    Hi, thanks for the feedback - we have to do this type of discussion with users so we can get an overall feel before we do something, in its entirety, if the concepts is liked or disliked before we proceed further.

We had an initial plan but certain things were pointed out by the coder that would be very difficult and we have to test the counter proposal concept first.

Thanks
                    Game Admin

Comment

How will it work is what I want to know...

Do you need range to the total bank or is it any bank can be hit?
                      Would you need a certain power to be able to over come dus?
                      Would you kill anyone? Lose your dus etc?

Seems very vague right now.

Other wise it will just be the same programme junkies hitting fam banks as they did with bots.
                      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Hi Blind:

for attacking: You need range, there is no du's to attack, you need to attack it before its maxed by one of the family members

for protecting: you will need reduced or no range and will need to max the bank before its attacked or you can lose up to 25% of cash in it every few hours
                        Game Admin

Comment

What the game needs is more players first and foremost.

So what is the affect of this change going to be for organized well run families?

I don't think it is going to matter. I can now pretty much show up at any hour and there is members of my family to help with pretty much any aspect of the game.

Will a new player have any fun to want to remain in this scenario with banks getting ripped? I don't think so.

I really want to have at least 5 times to 10 times the number of people we now have in the game at a minimum to get the game back to where it should be. This rule change I think will make it more difficult for the small families coming up. Trust me if one of the small guys tries to take a bank on the top three banks they are going to get minced for more then one round.

If there were more families and more players I would change my response. Presently I think there is too many small families with more of a game goal of ranking a few of their players. If they get smashed and accomplish nothing then I don't think they are going to stay around much.

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post

So what is the affect of this change going to be for organized well run families?

I don't think it is going to matter. I can now pretty much show up at any hour and there is members of my family to help with pretty much any aspect of the game.

Will a new player have any fun to want to remain in this scenario with banks getting ripped? I don't think so.

I really want to have at least 5 times to 10 times the number of people we now have in the game at a minimum to get the game back to where it should be. This rule change I think will make it more difficult for the small families coming up. Trust me if one of the small guys tries to take a bank on the top three banks they are going to get minced for more then one round.

If there were more families and more players I would change my response. Presently I think there is too many small families with more of a game goal of ranking a few of their players. If they get smashed and accomplish nothing then I don't think they are going to stay around much.
                            thanks harry, we are working on this and your point is very valid. the best way we can think of right now is to get some players who have time and interested, to work with new players and families and to create some sort of new player reward system for this.

We are creating a program like this, and smoothing out the issues. We also still have the redesign [mobile friendly] of the site on hold and will commence soon as we have sorted out our issues that prevent continuing with this. but i have noted the best way is if someone engages the newer and smaller families and helps them out, and we also need some rewards for newer players to help them get started and "level up" so to say
                            You are quite right that this is a priority,

issue is also however, that current user base gets bored of the same thing and we got to keep the game play fresh. so while you are right, you point is not relevant here and does not help us to address the original post i made.

thanks
                            Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post

so so so so true lol

Comment

Working...
                              X