Who else thinks iu is a bunch of pussies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else thinks iu is a bunch of pussies

Hey guys im not sure how long yall have played this game .. But i remember back when mr_feldman was here and eck and them were crying for turns to him . Now eck has his squirt in a bunch thinking he is the king on this game ..

What we need to do as a game is all attack iu and run them down abit ..

We need a few others unions to step up and pounce on these egotistic losers .

Its only a matter of time iu .

We already see u made peace with ic

Your a candian douche. Go sell another fake rolex. Or im sorry a timex watch and pay to play

Comment

ShayneG you a fuck boy and a bitch, I hate you

Comment

here we go again LOL

Grabs popcorn

Comment

man a guy with an original idea lmao

pretty sure that been done before and your lucky to remember the actual events of yesterday never mind what happened how many years ago

so how much will it cost us for you to hand over bh money or maybe they smart enough not to let you hold any cash considering what you done to your buddy realt for what 200 Canadian dollars or will it cost us American this time

Comment

Originally posted by Eck View Post
            man a guy with an original idea lmao

pretty sure that been done before and your lucky to remember the actual events of yesterday never mind what happened how many years ago

so how much will it cost us for you to hand over bh money or maybe they smart enough not to let you hold any cash considering what you done to your buddy realt for what 200 Canadian dollars or will it cost us American this time

hahahahaahaa funny guy ill be running eor this round ..

Comment

Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
              hahahahaahaa funny guy ill be running eor this round ..
              oh shit I hear a challenge I wonder will eck take it find out on the next episode of Days of our tmb lives to be continued

Comment

so what your telling me is i can let my 9 year old sort our end of round for us

Comment

Originally posted by eck View Post
                  buddy i remmeber u used to beg leo for ranks ... I remember sheikh even asking me for a seat one round when i was running a cccp family .. Its actually entertaining watching you get all ur pets to build for u and do the work i remember being that gguy lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Eck View Post
                    9-year old may be better than Righty and/or me running EOR.

Comment

lmao cant be worse than righty

Comment

Damn Shayne, you were not even relevant enough to be invited to the CCCP Tunica weekend. Even Giles was invited, guess that explains how valued you were to CCCP.

Comment

Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
                          Hey guys im not sure how long yall have played this game .. But i remember back when mr_feldman was here and eck and them were crying for turns to him . Now eck has his squirt in a bunch thinking he is the king on this game ..

What we need to do as a game is all attack iu and run them down abit ..

We need a few others unions to step up and pounce on these egotistic losers .

Its only a matter of time iu .

We already see u made peace with ic

*Translation - IU came to their senses and booted me. Now I'm out for revenge as I have nothing to do in life but self vacuums and play this game. I can't drink because i'm an alcoholic. I don't get pussy because my face looks like ass. My life's goal is to become king of TMB. Everyone please help me.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            Damn Shayne, you were not even relevant enough to be invited to the CCCP Tunica weekend. Even Giles was invited, guess that explains how valued you were to CCCP.

im pretty sure u just stArted winning rounds if it wasnt for nino and righty leaving u would still have one win ..

pull ur head outta ur ass

Comment

shows how little stupid knows

Comment

Working...
                              X