Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iD
    replied
    dani, would this be an example of what you were referring to?

i had 4 more pages, but you get the idea.

from POKERKING
    6 hours, 8 minutes, and 37 seconds ago.
    Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
    POKERKING raided your drug labs while no one was there and ganked 161 grams of coke, 0 grams of weed, 633,731 bottles of liquor from you.

from POKERKING
    6 hours, 8 minutes, and 37 seconds ago.
    POKERKING raided your drug labs while no one was there and ganked 170 grams of coke, 0 grams of weed, 667,085 bottles of liquor from you.

from POKERKING
    6 hours, 8 minutes, and 39 seconds ago.
    POKERKING raided your drug labs while no one was there and ganked 179 grams of coke, 0 grams of weed, 702,195 bottles of liquor from you.

from POKERKING
    6 hours, 8 minutes, and 40 seconds ago.
    POKERKING raided your drug labs while no one was there and ganked 188 grams of coke, 0 grams of weed, 739,152 bottles of liquor from you.

from POKERKING
    6 hours, 8 minutes, and 40 seconds ago.
    POKERKING raided your drug labs while no one was there and ganked 198 grams of coke, 0 grams of weed, 778,055 bottles of liquor from you.

from POKERKING
    6 hours, 8 minutes, and 41 seconds ago.
    POKERKING raided your drug labs while no one was there and ganked 208 grams of coke, 0 grams of weed, 819,005 bottles of liquor from you.

from POKERKING
    6 hours, 8 minutes, and 43 seconds ago.
    POKERKING raided your drug labs while no one was there and ganked 219 grams of coke, 0 grams of weed, 862,111 bottles of liquor from you.

from POKERKING
    6 hours, 8 minutes, and 43 seconds ago.
    POKERKING raided your drug labs while no one was there and ganked 231 grams of coke, 0 grams of weed, 907,485 bottles of liquor from you.

from POKERKING
    6 hours, 8 minutes, and 45 seconds ago.
    POKERKING raided your drug labs while no one was there and ganked 243 grams of coke, 0 grams of weed, 955,248 bottles of liquor from you.

from POKERKING
    6 hours, 8 minutes, and 46 seconds ago.
    POKERKING raided your drug labs while no one was there and ganked 256 grams of coke, 0 grams of weed, 1,005,524 bottles of liquor from you.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by daniele View Post
    Hastag rocks
    hastag kick rocks

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by SexualChocolate View Post
    Scotty is super rich and buys $2k suits for fun so don't mess with him. But $2k suits aren't cheap to him either in case you're wondering. Must be #RichPeopleConfusion
    all I said 2k suits aint expensive but not cheap as well I guess reading isn't your strong suit now is it???

Leave a comment:

• daniele
    replied
    Hastag rocks

Leave a comment:

• SexualChocolate
    replied
    Scotty is super rich and buys $2k suits for fun so don't mess with him. But $2k suits aren't cheap to him either in case you're wondering. Must be #RichPeopleConfusion

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by iKonn View Post
    This scotty reminds me of a certain 'female'. Perhaps the two of them should get together. Retard + Retard.. what would that produce?
    well I hate to admit this but what it produced was you

Leave a comment:

• iKonn
    replied
    This scotty reminds me of a certain 'female'. Perhaps the two of them should get together. Retard + Retard.. what would that produce?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by SexualChocolate View Post
    For fuck sakes, just reply one time. We don't need 3 of your replies to one post. It's as if you need to take a 3 minute break between responses. Get it together man.
    ill do as I plz if you dnt like then dnt read it simple enough for you????

Leave a comment:

• SexualChocolate
    replied
    For fuck sakes, just reply one time. We don't need 3 of your replies to one post. It's as if you need to take a 3 minute break between responses. Get it together man.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    my clothing is just fine why take advice on clothing from someone that thinks baseball caps an white t's is dressing up???? if you want ill introduce you to my taylor an give you a ten thousand dollar shopping spree with your own designer that way it takes the complication's on wonder what's in or out

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by TUJ View Post
    Scotty if you need help dressing yourself I am sure we can find you the help you need, First of all we should find someone to help you with your shopping though because you are paying way too much for your white t shirts and black baseball caps.

And as Tru mentioned please do let us know when you plan on going for your L4 gold, Ill be sure to contribute to your jackpot that round.

You keep mentioning 'Friends' in TMB....... isn't that an oxymoron?

Oh sorry I forgot big words confuse you here you go........
    ox·y·mo·ron
    ˌäksəˈmôrˌän
    noun
    a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g., faith unfaithful kept him falsely true ).
    hmmm unfaithful huh lol what a hypocrite why didn't you stay with WC huh ????? curious to know why it seems to me your the unfaithful one

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by TUJ View Post
    Scotty if you need help dressing yourself I am sure we can find you the help you need, First of all we should find someone to help you with your shopping though because you are paying way too much for your white t shirts and black baseball caps.

And as Tru mentioned please do let us know when you plan on going for your L4 gold, Ill be sure to contribute to your jackpot that round.

ox·y·mo·ron
    ˌäksəˈmôrˌän
    noun
    a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g., faith unfaithful kept him falsely true ).
    oh so how when you got got back to tmb you came to ic instead of WC mr og WC guy and dnt worry when I do go lvl4 I wont need the contribution ill just take it

Leave a comment:

• TUJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
    I never worry about money nor have I ever had to since the year 2000 and I thank god and others for that I have friends here in tmb and I have people that dnt like me or hate me what ever np there at all but ill put it like this your not the only one wearing expensive clothing an $2000 not very expensive but not cheap to say no the least either

ox·y·mo·ron
    ˌäksəˈmôrˌän
    noun

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    when such threads show up i truely miss splooge

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Don_Blue View Post
    Can you please tell me who this game is a tax write off? Not sure how you Yanks work in, but in the UK it has to be a charity donation to be a tax write off.
    its the same here but in this crooked society we live in an all the loop hole's lol which I use myself from time to time hahaha but yes tax write of on donations to churchs that feed an cloth the homeless places that accept trashed out cars turn them into new cars for kids less unfortunate then other's did you know when you get married here in usa you can give your spouse up to 60k and its tax free thier's so many tax write off's its not funny but hey what eva

Leave a comment:

Working...
X