Calculate networth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
    yep ill hug it why not let me embrace stupidity right gee gorge which way did he go???????

anyone seen waldo????
    Just because you were put in your place like a good little boy

Comment

Originally posted by quag View Post
      Okay so you have spent before? Did you take Level 4 gold?

If not then why are you calling others out?

Supporters whether we like them or not, whether they are in our family or not are what ultimately keep the game running.

Will we leave it at that and let the thread get back on track?

who said that I said we dnt need supporter's ive never said this at all why would I support then turn around an say we dnt need supporter's really you make absolutely no sense at this point an time quag an you say why am I calling out supporters really why bc I pull their hypocrisy card right out, you know how many time's ive heard supporters say I spend to have fun like so many or few in ic chats in Skype then a hundred messages later saying dam I need to win that lvl4 gold really lol I thought it was for the love an fun of the game yeah ok sure I make no such statements when I buy creds my goal is to win simple not for fun an games to win point blank an period but your right lets let the thread get back on track thank's

ps not just ic has these same type of hypocrisy statements have been made
      Last edited by ; 10-25-2016, 03:32 PM. Reason: bc

Comment

Originally posted by Coutinho View Post
        Just because you were put in your place like a good little boy
        oh I was put in my place now really hmmm coming from a nobody like yourself right dnt confuse your arrogant non intellectual behavior's with my own plz also do me a favor when you can can you tell me or explain how I was put in my place like a good little boy this should be very interesting, no seriously plz do im waiting????

Comment

Ohh you're angry now

Comment

And yes I'm a nobody in this pixilated world...

Comment

Is Maximus, Shayne's multi?
              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

...you know how many time's ive heard supporters say I spend to have fun like so many or few in ic chats in Skype then a hundred messages later saying dam I need to win that lvl4 gold really...
                ps not just ic has these same type of hypocrisy statements have been made
                "so many or few"? Which one is it? kinda makes a difference, just sayin'.

and you have Trump's writers working for you now? lol, more research using the MSU* style.

nice job blurring your statements to avoid being pinned down. the first statement "i spend to have fun" only becomes hypocritical when paired with the second statement "i need to win". to be clear, nobody in IC chat has EVER said they "need" to win the JP.

*Make Shit Up

Comment

Originally posted by iD View Post
                  "so many or few"? Which one is it? kinda makes a difference, just sayin'.

and you have Trump's writers working for you now? lol, more research using the MSU* style.

nice job blurring your statements to avoid being pinned down. the first statement "i spend to have fun" only becomes hypocritical when paired with the second statement "i need to win". to be clear, nobody in IC chat has EVER said they "need" to win the JP.

*Make Shit Up
                  typical of you to deny what was once said lol it's ok though me an you know the truth an that's good enough for me nick

Comment

Originally posted by Coutinho View Post
                    Ohh you're angry now
                    why would I be angry???????? what reason what I have to be angry

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                      Is Maximus, Shayne's multi?
                      how did you know plz what ever you do dnt tell the admin's... plz ty

Comment

oh nick by the way was it not you that said to me that their are old members that got mad bc they felt you gave other's won turns an evened helped out on lvl 4 tier ranks an got mad bc they didn't get that chance????

was me who told you plenty of time's I could care less about creds or a stupid medal??/ an I aslo recall saying I cant believe that they would say this but yet here we are again you say one thing an say other wise which is it nick am I not right in my statement b4 for calling it hypocrisy oh yeah now we wanna turn to the political nonsense of which your trying to divert the attention to another subject nice one nick but your not as clever as you may think you are but anyway like your counter partner suggested let's let sleeping dog's lye an get back to the topic at hand

Comment

oh yeah nick by the way lets talk about logic for one sec. since you seem to have a opinion which im very glad that someone like yourself is trying to explain logic is it logical to invest money in a jp like you tuj an tru an not get anything in return like a win? is it logical to keep repeating that same mistake over an over an over again and your claim is im just having fun but in logical terms its not the point of putting money up in this game when playing as a supportor is to try an win the jp not invest in it an just donate your money to the opposing team am I not correct??? also it seems to me you deem it just fine to do so every round but you you wanna come here an talk about logic right???? hmmmm ok np have a gd one keep up the good work hey when I go lvl 4 will you donate some of your cash to me as well or hold on wait a minute sorry you do it out of kindness right ?????
                          We call them "Fun Coupons" Scotty!!! Plus if you have a reputable accountant , this game is a tax write off end of fiscal year. Its not ALL about the ROI "return on investment" from winning a round (game isn't even paid out in $$$ here lately),That being said at least as a rich man when I have to face my problems.... I show up in the back of a limo wearing a $2,000 suit. Its more so spending to better your group of friends, your online fam.... your team...to level the playing field/even the odds, networking. If certain mafiosos have discretionary income to spend... more power to them! You don't HAVE to be a supporter to have fun. "Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads".
                          Let me know when you plan on going for a round.... I'm sure we will all still be contributing to the game you log into daily.

Comment

Dear Scotty,
                            At the risk of sounding supercilious, let me help you out a bit. The following is a helpful checklist for when you log into TMB and start bashing out run on sentences and spewing shit all over the place:

If you identify with several of the following signs and symptoms, especially the first two, you may be suffering from depression.

1. You feel hopeless and helpless.
                            2. You’ve lost interest in friends, activities, and things you used to enjoy.
                            3. You feel tired all the time.
                            4. Your sleep and appetite has changed.
                            5. You can’t concentrate or find that previously easy tasks are now difficult.
                            6. You can’t control your negative thoughts, no matter how much you try.
                            7. You are much more irritable, short-tempered, or aggressive than usual.
                            8. You’re consuming more alcohol than normal or engaging in other reckless behavior.

Self awareness is an important step towards recovery, a goal in itself. Good luck dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by daniele View Post
                              Im watching my attacks in logs and I'm just amazed how many potatoes are not able to calculate networth. Where's logic to hit few times stealing 10k booze per hit. Out of my understanding.
                              sorry bro, im very rusty, had to hit you since i know you dont really care

Comment

Originally posted by real_roro View Post
                                sorry bro, im very rusty, had to hit you since i know you dont really care
                                Ahhhhh lolo

Comment

Working...
                                X