Calculate networth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calculate networth

Im watching my attacks in logs and I'm just amazed how many potatoes are not able to calculate networth. Where's logic to hit few times stealing 10k booze per hit. Out of my understanding.

don't be so hard on scotty. at least he's trying.

Comment

Today 07:32 PM #2

hahahahaahhaha

Comment

Lol

Damn 10 characters

Comment

Originally posted by id View Post
          don't be so hard on scotty. At least he's trying.
          lol ++++++++++1

Comment

When did potato become a term to offend someone?

Must try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by iD View Post
              sorry you got me mistaking for one of your test tube dummies nick an daniele listen if I did do that I was only checking to see if ya had anything its not like I repeated the same move what I really dnt get is people like yourself to make threads like this, and your wondering wheres the logic of hitting someone for 10k boose yeah ok fine but whats the logic of making this thread to announce to the whole tmb world you got hit one time for 10k boose really an your gonna make a thread about not understanding the logic behind that pfff lol never mind ill keep shut bc I just dnt understand your logic of posting this thread but this is a game an you play it the way you want bud have fun
              Last edited by Maximus_Constanino; 10-25-2016, 02:04 PM. Reason: bc

Comment

oh yeah nick by the way lets talk about logic for one sec. since you seem to have a opinion which im very glad that someone like yourself is trying to explain logic is it logical to invest money in a jp like you tuj an tru an not get anything in return like a win? is it logical to keep repeating that same mistake over an over an over again and your claim is im just having fun but in logical terms its not the point of putting money up in this game when playing as a supportor is to try an win the jp not invest in it an just donate your money to the opposing team am I not correct??? also it seems to me you deem it just fine to do so every round but you you wanna come here an talk about logic right???? hmmmm ok np have a gd one keep up the good work hey when I go lvl 4 will you donate some of your cash to me as well or hold on wait a minute sorry you do it out of kindness right ?????
                Last edited by Maximus_Constanino; 10-25-2016, 02:13 PM. Reason: bc

Comment

Scotty, if I may be so rude and to try and answer the question which you directed at Nick as you are basically calling out anybody who has ever spent a penny on here without taking a gold level 4 medal.

I think people spend money on here generally to have fun. It is an alternative to going down the boozer and having a few pints, going to sports events, vacations, gaming consoles, gambling etc etc. It is fun money.

You are judging every single person who has spent a dime on this game that you spend half your life on trolling, you should actually be thanking them for allowing a free player like yourself a platform like this to pass your time on because without any supporters the game would be long gone.

Oh and when you go level 4..... lmao, good one!
                  Last edited by quag; 10-25-2016, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by quag View Post
                    Scotty, if I may be so rude and to try and answer the question which you directed at Nick as you are basically calling out anybody who has ever spent a penny on here without taking a gold level 4 medal.

I think people spend money on here generally to have fun. It is an alternative to going down the boozer and having a few pints, going to sports events, vacations, gaming consoles, gambling etc etc. It is fun money.

You are judging every single person who has spent a dime on this game that you spend half your life on trolling, you should actually be thanking them for allowing a free player like yourself a platform like this to pass your time on because without any supporters the game would be long gone.

Ohhhh that a big fucking cyber slap boooom

Comment

Originally posted by quag View Post

judging goes both ways an I have spent my fair share on subs an creds its very ridiculous to hear stupidity coming from someone who has no clue what ive done in the past yet seems to think they know who I am bc of todays era lol I dnt judge at all I make statements but if you seem to think its judging then that's your personnel opinion but ive stated very clear then an now I could careless about creds or rank if I go lvl 4 again which I can so easily do I will try my best to win not donate my money just for kicks an giggles like tru an nick have stated on forums in the past dnt confuse stupidity with logic but like I said its a game play as you wish but my statements are as such statements

Comment

Originally posted by Coutinho View Post
                        Ohhhh that a big fucking cyber slap boooom
                        cyber slap boom lol oh god an ppl wonder why I talk the way I talk bc of ppl like yourself that constantly come up with new ways... awww fuck it never mind lol yeah I got cyber slapped bro smh!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Don't be like that Maxxy come here hug it out

Comment

Okay so you have spent before? Did you take Level 4 gold?

If not then why are you calling others out?

Supporters whether we like them or not, whether they are in our family or not are what ultimately keep the game running.

Will we leave it at that and let the thread get back on track?

Comment

Originally posted by Coutinho View Post
                              Don't be like that Maxxy come here hug it out
                              yep ill hug it why not let me embrace stupidity right gee gorge which way did he go???????

anyone seen waldo????

Comment

Working...
                              X