Who is the best ambassador for tmb. ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the best ambassador for tmb. ?

If we were going to elect an ambassador for TMB which active player would it be. ?

I think it would be a good idea to elect an ambassador and give them a special medal of recognition each year as long as they are actively playing.

Miss Mack can design the medal.

The ambassador should also get some free turns. a special medal of recognition.

Lu bu= best name in the game.

Comment

sucky idea, i think we also need a total dickhead award also, then i might be up for that idea

Comment

yeah youd bee up for that then wouldn't ya cos then thattll also be a ''sucky'' idea fo ya. You also once said Chinese where dickheads sooooo id give that award to harryderchink.

Comment

i should be up there somewhere thats why im hoping for that award, maybe like most loved and most hated awards I like that idea

Comment

Yea, Lu_Bu is a badass name.. I was gonna pick that name when if first started. Dynasty Warriors is a pretty sweet game.

Comment

Communism.

Comment

Originally posted by mightymax View Post
                Yea, Lu_Bu is a badass name.. I was gonna pick that name when if first started. Dynasty Warriors is a pretty sweet game.
                you also play dynasty? lol

Comment

YES!! 1-7 empires all them

Comment

Lu Bu is a great pick. Would defiinitely be one of my picks as well.

Not so easy though is it.

Comment

fcuking horrible idea....and facebook already is

and to mention missbigmack is torpedoing the idea yourself, chunky and lonely...or harry or whatever you call yourself
                      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

where is the ignore button I been asking for over 8 months ??

Storm can you get on this. Would solve all the problems of the forum and its part of the standard forum format. So no programming.

V when did you get the idea I give a shit what you think. The fact that you think its a horrible idea must mean its great though. Because you are the anti ambassador to TMB.

So thanks for the endorsement.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                          fcuking horrible idea....and facebook already is

and to mention missbigmack is torpedoing the idea yourself, chunky and lonely...or harry or whatever you call yourself
                          its harryderchink git it right BIG MOMMA

Comment

Its ok... worker .. You can be like V and put TMB forums on all the blank time slots on your resume.

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                              where is the ignore button I been asking for over 8 months ??

Storm can you get on this. Would solve all the problems of the forum and its part of the standard forum format. So no programming.
                              Would just like to point out there is no need for an ignore button. We are all adults here, we should be able to ignore a person an not comment back without the aid of buttons. If people keep getting sucked into conversations with people they are trying to ignore, that is something that should not be aided. This would be like trying to take cake of a fat person who wants to loose weight but has a cookie jar hidden next to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X