Unions families

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unions families

ok as we know most people in this game do not like me that your choice but how is everyone feeling towards these new rules changes (taking away unions)

my opinion is that its a backwards step for the community aspect of the game i was not around for a while and when i came back unions and families that had never worked before were working side by side and doing well union boards were active something that was never done within iu when i was last about

now i see why everyone thinks families a great idea as there will be more competition for some and less for others me personally i do not care about it being either as these rules have no barring on my game play or what i can do but certain families and players will suffer from this and others will benefit i would just like to hear players thoughts who dont look at the fact i posted this and actually read and give an honest opinion

There is already a post on this subject, you cocksmack.

My honest opinion is that unions suck almost as much as the cocksmacks that want them back.

Thread closed.
    LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

amen knoxie. fuck you eck

Comment

as i have stated i dont care if they come back or or not i asked opinion on how people feel its effected the game community and the smaller families its not going to effect me retards i will still win when i want if i want now try staying on topic retards

Comment

is winning really winning when you have to spend more than the JP to win the JP? hmmm, you enjoy that expensive viral gold medal

Comment

i'm not a big fan of unions, but i don't hate the concept either. i think the additional board is a red herring; either the people in your family are chatterboxes or they're not, but having an additional board doesn't spur them to become social.

i do think, tho, that with the current population, there's just no real need for unions. With families only, competition is improved overall, not just among the top families, but in having more room for up and coming or smaller families to at least accomplish something. There's honestly only enough active players currently in a round to fill about 20 families anyway (at 30 per) so in this scenario, half of the game should be able to "win" something at EOR. that's already special olympics territory.

i'm also not a fan of the inevitable politics that come from the prize seat selection where even if everybody DOES contribute, only the selected few gain. All for one, one for all makes for better esprit de corps.

plus, when everybody gets the prize, there's no need to post transfers or for a banker to run totals, and without any built in tools to help, that part of the game was nobody's favorite chore.
            Last edited by iD; 10-21-2016, 12:55 PM.

Comment

this is why retards like you should be put down when born look at bigger picture than straight in fucking front of you i dont care for money wins if i did i would have alot more of both i asked a simple ? about how people felt about the game community and the effect on smaller families if you want to abuse me my mail box there batter on

Comment

finally some cunt with an opinion cheers man i agree with alot of them aspects but families that have played say in last 2 years together in unions social circle on game may of changed due to having players in diff time zones in diff fams but in same union as i have said from start this rule does not effect me

Comment

bit sensitive aint ya... credit card bill must've come in

Comment

You asked how I feel, I told you.

You're a cunt.

Fuck off.

Thread closed.
                    LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

we all know im a cunt thanks for pointing out the obvious and only people who dont have money worry about cc bills

Comment

Originally posted by eck View Post
                        ok as we know most people in this game do not like me that your choice but how is everyone feeling towards these new rules changes (taking away unions)

my opinion is that its a backwards step for the community aspect of the game i was not around for a while and when i came back unions and families that had never worked before were working side by side and doing well union boards were active something that was never done within iu when i was last about

now i see why everyone thinks families a great idea as there will be more competition for some and less for others me personally i do not care about it being either as these rules have no barring on my game play or what i can do but certain families and players will suffer from this and others will benefit i would just like to hear players thoughts who dont look at the fact i posted this and actually read and give an honest opinion
                        sounds like eck has his squirt in a bunch ,,, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cry baby

Comment

honestly the way I feel about union's, well as I use to feel about unions was fuck them but its like not so bad only bc I had multiple ppl to talk to an hear different subjects about game plans what to do we all come together an plot. but with a family yes its the same but with union the broad aspect of thinking an planning is a big difference but eck like you said I could fucking careless why bc it dnt effect me in one bit im old school baby ill just adapt to anything you guys throw at me plain an simple

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                            honestly the way I feel about union's, well as I use to feel about unions was fuck them but its like not so bad only bc I had multiple ppl to talk to an hear different subjects about game plans what to do we all come together an plot. but with a family yes its the same but with union the broad aspect of thinking an planning is a big difference but eck like you said I could fucking careless why bc it dnt effect me in one bit im old school baby ill just adapt to anything you guys throw at me plain an simple
                            For anyone interested in what Max is saying, I will translate the retard.

"honestly the way I feel about union's, well as I use to feel about unions was fuck them but its like not so bad"
                            This is your classic "waffle" situation, Max has decided that unions are not all bad. As a side note, Max attempts to use punctuation. lol

"only bc I had multiple ppl to talk to an hear different subjects about game plans what to do we all come together an plot."
                            Max gives his reasoning for his change of heart...

"but with a family yes its the same but with union the broad aspect of thinking an planning is a big difference"
                            Max attempts more logical thinking...and fails.

"but eck like you said I could fucking careless why bc it dnt effect me in one bit im old school baby"
                            This is where Max wraps his lips around Eck's throbbing cock and reminds everyone that he is a veteran of the game.

" ill just adapt to anything you guys throw at me plain an simple"
                            Max wants everyone to know that he is a fast learner.

Comment

Thanks blink honestly, i was struggling to decipher his word vomit, but you really cleaned it up well! Congrats you understand the mind of a retard!!

Comment

Working...
                              X