Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attacking Limits Discussion Feedback Thread part 2

Hi everyone

So to follow on from our last discussion: we started this current main round 762 with the following limits:

- Max Attacks out at 50 per minute
    - Unsuccessful attacks will be counted also [meaning that if it takes 6 hits on the attack button to hit a target and you hit it 10 times, via spam clicking on your attack button, the extra 4 hits you made will count even after target is maxed]

- So to explain it some more: In a 1 minute time period after you made 50 attacks, then you cannot attack again until the REMAINDER of that minute is done. I.E after 50 attacks you got 15 seconds left in that minute, before you can attack again.

- In theory for a human looter, you would go OOR at some stage, if you hitting BOts at a certain net range... or I don't know how to loot?.

- We also know that you can attack super fast on google chrome and do more than 1 hit per second. So we trying to get a fair balance between fast looters, average players who also need a shot, and people who use auto click and auto refresh so they can bank faster than with true skilled human interaction and normal browser tools. {e.g like tabs and keyboard and mouse shortcuts}

We want to try our best to make things fair and more competitive for everyone. So we please need to understand what you are all experiencing now, especially those of you who play aggressively like looters and killers.

My years of playing this game have taught me that skilled active players get a lot of joy from this game and we cannot ignore your reports when you think something is wrong or can be improved.

So please, let's discuss it.
    Game Admin

From my perspective I think its an improvement. being that I am old and slow. I seem to be able to loot for a bit longer because all the bots aren't maxed out in the first 2 minutes after TOH.

From a game perspective I think the goal would be to keep more people on for longer, I am wondering if you could set the bots to refresh at different points in the hour.

My only other suggestion is to bring back full revenge. Especially now we have bots, if someone hits you they deserve the full 000 treatment. Bring the 'sexy' back ;-)
    LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

Originally posted by Knoxie View Post
      From my perspective I think its an improvement. being that I am old and slow. I seem to be able to loot for a bit longer because all the bots aren't maxed out in the first 2 minutes after TOH.

From a game perspective I think the goal would be to keep more people on for longer, I am wondering if you could set the bots to refresh at different points in the hour.

My only other suggestion is to bring back full revenge. Especially now we have bots, if someone hits you they deserve the full 000 treatment. Bring the 'sexy' back ;-)

Now there is a great suggestion, its about time we saw the 000 again

Comment

increasing to 50 is a massive improvement on last round but it still hinders looters at toh's. im still finding myself clicking the attack button for 20 secs after banking, just waiting for the timer to reset.

I understand that it benefits slower or more inexperienced players because the bots dont get maxed as quickly but surely this just takes the reward away from being a good looter?

Comment

i do also agree with the 000 idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Knoxie View Post

Brilliant. I like this idea...sorry i couldn't contain myself
            Game Admin

Comment

I like the 50 attack limit. As i play within normal guidelines i still find myself having to wait a little bit to hit again.

I dont mind and think it is certainly a improvment from what i was seeing 3 rounds ago.

Also with the limits it benefits the fsmily to have more than just one person looting. So the more people and the more active the better.

I also like the idea of 000, but you would have to do away with the 5% on ops or it would take hundreds of thousands of turns to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                My fear here is that he took the 'bring sexy back' to literally and we will have to provide fresh nude selfies on login to each new round.
                LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

Originally posted by Mo View Post
                  I like the 50 attack limit. As i play within normal guidelines i still find myself having to wait a little bit to hit again.

I dont mind and think it is certainly a improvment from what i was seeing 3 rounds ago.

Also with the limits it benefits the fsmily to have more than just one person looting. So the more people and the more active the better.

I also like the idea of 000, but you would have to do away with the 5% on ops or it would take hundreds of thousands of turns to do so.

I definitely agree with the family support, (unlucky for ICS & gale) with more active looters on to split cites it makes a massive difference, look no further than BH this current round for that example.

I vote keep the limit as it is.

Comment

The "cheaters" will just be looting the same even if we are capped at 50 attacks. This new rules just made them even faster because you will just be wasting your clicks on the bots that they have just maxed. So you end up with no cash and your attacks is maxed, while they are already starting on the new set of bots. That also makes the true, skilled and fast looters lazy to play because they are used to be looting fast, but now they are restricted to 8 bots per minute. I don't see any cheating on using multiple tabs or using chrome, or even hitting it rapidly, since this game is a COMPETITION. You need to learn how to play it fast with no help of codes or programs. If you want to loot fast, then dont loot on phone, subscribe to a faster internet speed, and get online most of the time!

I suggest to think of other ways on how to stop the use of other codes/programs, and not put limit on looting. Putting cap would not solve the problem. It just makes more people lazy to play, especially those who have mastered the art of looting.

Comment

....And with the new rules, you won't be able to max all bots in an hour, assuming you're all alone looting. so instead of getting more cash in 2 TOHs, you can only loot once in some of the bots in 2 TOHs. This limits the cash potential of looters

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                        haHHhHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

Increase the number of hits a bit more. Still a bit too low for fast looters. Ideally a human player shoudnt be waiting to attack again, things shoud be smoother. Just high enough for the faster looters not to face the wait yet still reducing advantage on cheats.
                          Last edited by tommypichero; 10-21-2016, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Also, storm, if you keep clicking the attack while it says you gotta wait it wont count as an unsuccessfull hir righ? Thats only about spamming attacs?

Comment

I honestly dnt see the difference now or the way it was except I did hear ppl cheating using programs or multiple tabs pff an you call that looting yeah ok shot out to all the real looters you know who you are

Comment

Working...
                              X