Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unions

Why not have unions back

I wanted to create a poll but Ipremature ejaculated ...

Comment

unions suck, more competition this way!

Comment

Unions we don't need no stinking unions!

Comment

nah this only families thing was a wonderful change..game much more alive now

Comment

Originally posted by Fiona View Post
            Unions we don't need no stinking unions!
            I love you xxx

My 2 cents, for what its worth.
            I liked the 20 member setup, the more families the better.

*about 2 cents.
            LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

well eventually it leaves the same problems as with unions

the spender circle jerks....like with IU and IC now...on top because of the most tier 4

if you want this to work you need to be able to close the gap between normal players and spenders (or low and high tiers)

in my opinion spending should give you an advantage in this game....not an automatic lead

actives should lead.....
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

interesting points, please discuss it, we didn't delete the code for unions its all still there. Would be nice to get player feedback now that we dont 2 odd rounds of just families
                Game Admin

Comment

it's interesting to watch how certain things develop this way

esp. to watch Mitsui outloot his (former?) spending masters from IU....

i enjoyed having a choice though....go indy or union
                  It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post

the spender circle jerks....like with IU and IC now...on top because of the most tier 4

if you want this to work you need to be able to close the gap between normal players and spenders (or low and high tiers)

in my opinion spending should give you an advantage in this game....not an automatic lead

actives should lead.....
                    Please explain how this is a legitimate business model. People are not going to spend thousands of dollars to offset missed active playing time. People stop spending and the site will disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post

actives should lead.....
                      If even one of you helped gale that might help?

Comment

ahh why not union or indy only difference is when I wake up instead of 125 messages in fam only. I wake up to almost triple that other than that eh big deal

Comment

Originally posted by quag View Post
                          If even one of you helped gale that might help?
                          maybe if you took a break from sucking our dicks we'd have time to?

Comment

Originally posted by KWVWE View Post
                            maybe if you took a break from sucking our dicks we'd have time to?
                            So you acknowledge you all just bitch and do nothing.

kthnx

Comment

Unions in some rounds familes in some. Switch the rules up from round to round

Comment

Working...
                              X