X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attacking Limits Discussion and feedback Thread

Greetings Mafiosos

We have heard many complaints about users being able to attack, BANK and loot with what seems to be inhuman speed. So in order to address this, we are installing the first test solution, which is:

ATTACKS OUT LIMIT PER MINUTE = 30

It works as follows:

- You can do 30 attacks out in one minute, and when its exceeded, you got to wait a minute to be able to attack again.

The test will run overnight, for around 18 hours.

I will be reading your feedback about your experience with this. Form there we will tweak it to find the optimal number that can represent fair human usage.

Thanks
    - The Mafia Boss
    Game Admin

there's no alternative method? like building/finding a system that can track cheaters instead of limiting everyone.

Comment

i'm calm, but 3-4 bots a minute is slothish...

Comment

Im finding 30 to be way slow. It needs to be double 30 or even more.

Comment

30 sounds good for us slow looters :P

Comment

6 bots per minute.
            It will definitely block auto-clickers

Comment

cheating is not good forsure ..

but i have to say i bet iu is crying about this cuz they r bums and cat loot

Comment

the best way to be done is to take the best looters make theme loot and do an average but using honest and real looters we all no who they are and wit that totals...adm willbe able to make that rule work witch is great way of avoiding clikers ...

Comment

Originally posted by KWVWE View Post
                  there's no alternative method? like building/finding a system that can track cheaters instead of limiting everyone.
                  We are still looking at alternatives but for now this is it.

Will keep you all posted on it
                  Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by sangiovese View Post
                    the best way to be done is to take the best looters make theme loot and do an average but using honest and real looters we all no who they are and wit that totals...adm willbe able to make that rule work witch is great way of avoiding clikers ...
                    this is what i HAVE done, and I have a good idea myself who is fast and who is not.
                    Game Admin

Comment

aren't you afraid that active players who enjoy the looting and do their best to be fast are going to be completely annoyed and over time grow inactive? some people just have better connections, set up their gear for games and are just fast without cheating....some even play with broken mouse (on purpose or not) which gives a double click with every outgoing single click......what's cheating about it?

i think this targets the wrong people as well and might damage gameplay....

....or did some lazy spenders complain active freeplayers can now bring competition to them?
                      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

u shoud increase that number a few times storm, that is less than an average looter can put out.
                        Like this, being a fast looter or not is the same, as you limit it all to an even ground.
                        Also gets a bit boring to get ur 30 hits done in 10 -20 sec and wait 40 to hit again :S

Comment

id have to say 60 to 90 clicks a minute would be great it would give us all a chance storm !!!

Comment

Originally posted by the_black_cat View Post
                            aren't you afraid that active players who enjoy the looting and do their best to be fast are going to be completely annoyed and over time grow inactive? Some people just have better connections, set up their gear for games and are just fast without cheating....some even play with broken mouse (on purpose or not) which gives a double click with every outgoing single click......what's cheating about it?

I think this targets the wrong people as well and might damage gameplay....

....or did some lazy spenders complain active freeplayers can now bring competition to them?
                            yes i agreee .. Sounds like the lazy spenders complained and its not fair to the looters but hey i dont run the game i just play here

Comment

I'd add 3-4 bots more, so 48-54 hits per minute

Comment

Working...
                              X