Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 4 gold

U mad bro ?

happy for you - just why you did not bank me up and we take gold in fam?

Comment

y didnt u bank up ? ask the bosses buddy

Comment

thanks for the gold fam turns

Comment

oops wrong chat

Comment

Originally posted by Islander View Post
            thanks for the gold fam turns
            I lol'd!!!
            bLiNd_As_A_bAt
            HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

ShayneG.

Th3 only person to spend hundreds of dollars on a gold, for a no-cash jackpot.

Most people would rather spend a good evening out with friends for a few hundred dollars. I guess a cartoon gold medal on an online game is more important if you don't have friends to go out with.
              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Well many people spend money on entertainment it maybe movie..pokies ...strip clubs whores ect in his case he spends money on tmb if that makes him happy then that is his choice. And its probably healthier then drugs and alcohol so???

Supporting a game you all log into everyday is that really a bad thing?

Comment

How long til you throw a temper tantrum and "drain your account" and quit again?!?!?

I always thought better of Chrispy... why he let you in BH blows my mind..

Comment

People do lots of strange things in this game like steal someones name and get around with a picture of a kid with down syndrome on their profile in an attempt to empower themself its a bit like feeding monkeys their bananas

Comment

On a serious note i dont think people in BH are nasty players they just like to have fun, the tmb 7 deadly sins have not got to them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
                        On a serious note i dont think people in BH are nasty players they just like to have fun, the tmb 7 deadly sins have not got to them yet.
                        on a serious note nobody cares about your made up tmb sins or if BH are nasty players. this is a maria game bitch so deal

Comment

Mafia* you go play mario cart with ur fag friends bitch

Comment

Typos happen bitch so deal. Go play mario with your dumb kid

Comment

yw blind and giles

Comment

Working...
                              X