Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Internet Trolls... Are they really the ones stopping game progression?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
    so in short, bobby: no they don't...

people like you keeping away from the harsh years, pick a winning team when they return and start preaching from moral highground are the ones being dicks...

good day to you, sir, good luck with sucking up the iu
    hey....bobby....sukkit

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    hey bobby...you're suddenly quiet

[hypocrite!]
    Last edited by The_Black_Cat; 04-22-2014, 10:37 AM. Reason: had to add the hypocrite part

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    so in short, bobby: no they don't...

people like you keeping away from the harsh years, pick a winning team when they return and start preaching from moral highground are the ones being dicks...

good day to you, sir, good luck with sucking up the iu

Leave a comment:

• Chance
    replied
    and as far as not responding to your points there's three reasons.

1. I already answered your question.
    2. I couldn't finish reading your essays.
    3. You're just trolling.

Leave a comment:

• Chance
    replied
    Originally posted by Chukalonee View Post
    You keep hating and losing and crying and trolling.

You can't even answer how you pulled out of your ass that new people to the Site don't read the forums.

Your points all come out of your ass.

The only people that agree with you are your fellow moaners. Why are you teaching when all you do is cry about being a loser. No wonder people leave.

I am real comfortable with the people I talk to and play with in the game. None of which are losers and whiners.

A retard that can't rank on their own or with a family of other retards that can't figure out a simple game and comes on the forums to cry about it. You complain about people who are spending money and playing tbe game and kicking your ass.

t. I tried to narrow down the other points because you never seem to answer any of them. Instead you start your insults.

It all boils down to. You are a self proclaimed loser in the game and you go onto the forums to whine and cry about it. You are no threat in the game and you think the forum is a competition. You throw out some bs and start beating your chest. Loser is all I see.
    Miss mack stated she doesn't know you but you think you had a victory. LOL. That is so sad. Go buy yourself some firecrackers so you can meet have new romances in jail.
    You're speaking to the guy that ranked circus nuts with a few spare credits I had. You're speaking to the guy who's played more years than you have months playing this game. I have obviously done my fair share in the game- yet don't need to spread it around to make myself feel good.

The points I pulled out of my ass were observations made by actually doing something to help this game. Rather than you- who actually sits on your ass and does nothing about it. Which you've stated already.

Leave a comment:

• Chukalonee
    replied
    You keep hating and losing and crying and trolling.

You can't even answer how you pulled out of your ass that new people to the Site don't read the forums.

Your points all come out of your ass.

The only people that agree with you are your fellow moaners. Why are you teaching when all you do is cry about being a loser. No wonder people leave.

I am real comfortable with the people I talk to and play with in the game. None of which are losers and whiners.

A retard that can't rank on their own or with a family of other retards that can't figure out a simple game and comes on the forums to cry about it. You complain about people who are spending money and playing tbe game and kicking your ass.

t. I tried to narrow down the other points because you never seem to answer any of them. Instead you start your insults.

It all boils down to. You are a self proclaimed loser in the game and you go onto the forums to whine and cry about it. You are no threat in the game and you think the forum is a competition. You throw out some bs and start beating your chest. Loser is all I see.
    Miss mack stated she doesn't know you but you think you had a victory. LOL. That is so sad. Go buy yourself some firecrackers so you can meet have new romances in jail.

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Chance View Post
    A. You cannot read plain english
    B. You think everyone who doesn't compete is a rank whore
    C. You need the help of your brother to play this game.
    D. You get mad and reply to every post I make and then say we're the trolls.
    E. You are a big fat cry baby.
    F. Every insult you have thrown at me- I have used successfully to my advantage. - even miss mack knew when to walk away.
    G. You have the personality of a wall.
    H. The only reason people know your name is because of the forum.
    I. You weren't creative enough to go past five points.
    J. You think you're so great at this game- yet you and your bros are the only one's who seem to care or know.
    K. You joined a training grounds family, and saw how bad it was- did nothing to help my point.
    L. You are so pathetic that you have to ride off my points- and then change them around to make sense to people other than your cronies.
    M. You're humor is so black and white- you actually probably have a diagnosis for a personality disorder.
    N. Instead of taking the advise you so proudly hand out over the internet- you continuously make an ass of yourself.
    O. You clearly like being raped and defiled publicly- because you keep begging for it.
    P. I haven't even began trying and I'm already on P- you're just that piss poor.
    Q. If you stopped posting- half the complaining on the forums would seize to exist
    R. If you agreed with the points being made- instead of spinning your own webs maybe you'd have more respect
    S. If you weren't such an obvious tool- i'd say you were useless.
    T. You're probably stuck on the first few levels of candy crush so you had to have your brother help you out.
    U. You couldn't get help in a training grounds family, and then go on to say tmb is easy.. even though it's your brothers fault you even play this game right?
    V. You deny being a multi but then you claim to be smart, then say your brother is even smarter and without him you'd be shite. Wake up.
    W. You do yoga- only fags do yoga.
    X. You say my writing is shit, but at least people like my shit.
    Y. Miss mack is a better player than you.
    Z. You're not even worth the vagina you claim to have.
    awesome...

Leave a comment:

• bLiNd_is_back
    replied
    blahblah dribble dribble blah blah.
    Jeez. Get your point across already.

I lol'd!

Leave a comment:

• Chance
    replied
    I think it is ironic you took the sentence about being taught by my brother and turnsted it into 4 paragraphs of dribble. Maybe not ironic but in answering bobby question about the forum and its impact on new players you pulled out of your ass that new players do not read the forum. I think in the bit over a year I have been playing I probably spent 6 seperate tenures in a training grounds family. During these visits I was taught nothing. There was no interaction with the teachers. There was barely any interaction with the players. A welcome and that was about it. The game is one that is not difficult to play and certainly not difficult to teach. I do remember a guy that was suppose to be teaching and him trying to get training grounds people to kill IU people.

I won my medals except one outside of IU. When you refer to you guys you mean anyone that does not hate IU. I simply have no reason to hate people playing a game. You should get some help with that. It is not normal behaviour.

So lets see.

A) you pull things out of your ass like saying new players don't look at forums.
    B) You hate IU even though they have supporters that are good for the game site, yet you are here on the forums discouraging and disparaging people who buy subs and support the site.
    C) You hate people in a game you don't know because they are successful and you are not.
    D) You think this game is difficult to play
    E) You and your friends suck so much you can't be successful. So you also hate on people that show they are playing and not really having trouble competing on their own. Which btw is more difficult.

If you arent going to get supporters then you just going to be sulking with your family and getting all pissy on the forums about being losers. Its actually kind of funny now that I know you actually are little haters. You sound like you never been more then a rankwhore like V and are truly wishing that you get your wish that the tmb fairy will sprinkle some dust on the game where it will pay its expenses by trolls being on the forum. You and your family go on crying. I am sure it will attract some supporters. LOSERS .
    We've gone over this enough times- so by now I am confident you're a retard.

A. You cannot read plain english
    B. You think everyone who doesn't compete is a rank whore
    C. You need the help of your brother to play this game.
    D. You get mad and reply to every post I make and then say we're the trolls.
    E. You are a big fat cry baby.
    F. Every insult you have thrown at me- I have used successfully to my advantage. - even miss mack knew when to walk away.
    G. You have the personality of a wall.
    H. The only reason people know your name is because of the forum.
    I. You weren't creative enough to go past five points.
    J. You think you're so great at this game- yet you and your bros are the only one's who seem to care or know.
    K. You joined a training grounds family, and saw how bad it was- did nothing to help my point.
    L. You are so pathetic that you have to ride off my points- and then change them around to make sense to people other than your cronies.
    M. You're humor is so black and white- you actually probably have a diagnosis for a personality disorder.
    N. Instead of taking the advise you so proudly hand out over the internet- you continuously make an ass of yourself.
    O. You clearly like being raped and defiled publicly- because you keep begging for it.
    P. I haven't even began trying and I'm already on P- you're just that piss poor.
    Q. If you stopped posting- half the complaining on the forums would seize to exist
    R. If you agreed with the points being made- instead of spinning your own webs maybe you'd have more respect
    S. If you weren't such an obvious tool- i'd say you were useless.
    T. You're probably stuck on the first few levels of candy crush so you had to have your brother help you out.
    U. You couldn't get help in a training grounds family, and then go on to say tmb is easy.. even though it's your brothers fault you even play this game right?
    V. You deny being a multi but then you claim to be smart, then say your brother is even smarter and without him you'd be shite. Wake up.
    W. You do yoga- only fags do yoga.
    X. You say my writing is shit, but at least people like my shit.
    Y. Miss mack is a better player than you.

Leave a comment:

• Chukalonee
    replied
    I think it is ironic you took the sentence about being taught by my brother and turnsted it into 4 paragraphs of dribble. Maybe not ironic but in answering bobby question about the forum and its impact on new players you pulled out of your ass that new players do not read the forum. I think in the bit over a year I have been playing I probably spent 6 seperate tenures in a training grounds family. During these visits I was taught nothing. There was no interaction with the teachers. There was barely any interaction with the players. A welcome and that was about it. The game is one that is not difficult to play and certainly not difficult to teach. I do remember a guy that was suppose to be teaching and him trying to get training grounds people to kill IU people.

I won my medals except one outside of IU. When you refer to you guys you mean anyone that does not hate IU. I simply have no reason to hate people playing a game. You should get some help with that. It is not normal behaviour.

So lets see.

A) you pull things out of your ass like saying new players don't look at forums.
    B) You hate IU even though they have supporters that are good for the game site, yet you are here on the forums discouraging and disparaging people who buy subs and support the site.
    C) You hate people in a game you don't know because they are successful and you are not.
    D) You think this game is difficult to play
    E) You and your friends suck so much you can't be successful. So you also hate on people that show they are playing and not really having trouble competing on their own. Which btw is more difficult.

If you arent going to get supporters then you just going to be sulking with your family and getting all pissy on the forums about being losers. Its actually kind of funny now that I know you actually are little haters. You sound like you never been more then a rankwhore like V and are truly wishing that you get your wish that the tmb fairy will sprinkle some dust on the game where it will pay its expenses by trolls being on the forum. You and your family go on crying. I am sure it will attract some supporters. LOSERS .

Leave a comment:

• Chance
    replied
    I have to say that the question posed was the effect of forum with people like v trying to to dominate every thread with the same dribble. I have interests on the Internet in certain areas. Ie nutrition and yoga are two things I spend time on forums. When I am drawn to a Site it is usually the forum which represents tbe people in it and how likely I am going to stay or get involved.

I started playing when introduced to the game by my brother. He had modeled the game and has a roadmap to play to be successful. It works and is simple. Quite frankly I have gone into the training grounds family on a few occasions and it is a valiant attempt to do something but the training is non effective. My ex boyfriend and I started at the same time. We were given missions to do that involved interaction in the game with other people. One was getting into family x. How to identify what each family was about and how to learn what you want to do the most. The family is what makes or breaks the game. It's actually threw relationships with the friends you make that will make you a better player. The relationships will either keep you playing or not. I can't imagine saying that new people do not look at the forums. I don't know how anyone could know who does or does not use the forum. I would conclude myself that people do read the forum and stop.

The game is about relationships and accomplishing goals as a family with your friends you make in the game. It doesn't matter how fast or slow you can be on the drop down dialog box. If you look at successful families they have active members who use strategies in the game to win or accomplish something. It does not have to be a jackpot.

The success or part of the success of balancing out the game is to have active members. Does the message of the trolls make people want to become active? Their message is that it's all doom and gloom and that the families that are successful are destroying the game. When shown that you can still be successful at ranking even when outside of iu you are then personally attacked. In the trolls worldview iu would not exist, wc would not exist and basically anyone that is a supporter or has supporters would not exist. Reality check... The Site is not a charity. It needs supporters to continue.

Any family that has supporters is assisting with the continuation of this game. A non supporter is going to have smaller goals. It's that simple.

So to answer your question about trolls. I agree that their filling the forums with a faulty message is destructive to the game. Because these trolls are inept at actually playing the game with any success is due to the fact they never really understand the game. Their goal to hijack every thread with the same doom and gloom is annoying, counter productive, and basically would make me think as a new player.. What a bunch of losers?

To defend being a troll by stating.. Well I am training people and they don't read the forums anyway is basically a confirmation of the fact that the forum is completely dysfunctional and if the new people were reading it that it wouldn't be desirable for them to read. You actually made bobby point by the attempt at deflecting the meat of the question, affirming that it wouldn't be good, but making up a fact that you have no knowledge of that new people don't read forums. Classic troll response.

Are these trolls going to change the game. No
    Are these trolls actually making iu look superhuman. Yes
    Is the jp dependent on number of turns. Yes
    Do people want to read about ancient history. No

Is the message of the trolls that the game is totally fucked and that there is no way to be successful and that you are wasting your time, energy, money if you are a supporter, YES.

Given this last statement is a YES. How can these trolls be good for New, almost new, existing, or veterans in the game?

I agree with you bobby. You can now be my multi.
    So because your brother has a "road map to be successful" all players can be successful when opening TMB for the first time? Don't you think it's ironic your whole point is based off unrealistic expectations for most new people?

Like I said there's always the few exceptions- but you and your brother playing the game = one of these exceptions. The training grounds is rubbish- and training players is not easy. That's sort of the point I am making. Several veterans could just as easily log in after me and explain how much easier it was to train people years ago. This is something you know nothing of.

As far as us not being skilled enough? Ha.. No we just hate you guys so instead of winning with wc or iu, I think we'd rather lose round after round. Because that's where our friends are. Notice how i responded to all your major points in just a few sentences? You write too much- to make a small point.

oh i almost forgot to write this- my point about most new players not reading the forums being irrelevant. actually no i had already answered the question by later saying the GRD has always been this way. In fact it was far, far, FAAARRRR worse. Oddly enough- we had more players posting. Therefor- more players playing.
    Last edited by Chance; 04-17-2014, 08:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    and chunky and lonely: can you please try use a few sentences for a change instead of working on your next less-seller

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Bobby View Post
    blaming X, Y, and Z for a ruined The Mafia Boss
    just IU...no clue where you got those other letters from

Leave a comment:

• Chukalonee
    replied
    When TMB was easier to play- it still took me a few rounds to figure out what I was doing. Now that it's hard I think most players feel overwhelmed and would rather not play. I can say this because I worked with a training grounds family and found that most players lost interest quickly once you began explaining there was a larger point to the game then their initial expectations. They almost never log back in. Out of the dozens I spoke with- none of them used the forums within their first month or so of playing unless we asked them too.

It is easy for an experienced player to log in to TMB and say- hey here's the forums, here's the attack page, here's who's online, here's how to message people.. However- it just goes to show how long it's been since we've had enough recruits to speak of. I think a lot of you are forgetting just how hard it is to train people in the current rules.

Sure there are a few exceptions- but few and far between. Anyone operating on the average intelligence scale would feel pretty overwhelmed by this game for up to weeks before beginning to blossom in this game. Let's not forget we live in a modern society where kids don't like waiting 5 minutes for GTA: 5 to start up.

My conclusion is that if the game were easier- more people would stick to playing. If there weren't so many rules added over the years, and complex strategies adapted by skilled players it'd be even more so.

So the real culprit to me seems like it would be less the internet trolling- which will always be here. See GRD before it was a forum. Or are you a total noob? Or when you were a noob you obviously didn't check the GRD. The talking shit is all apart of the game. Stating my opinion of why I think it's foolish to spend money on an online game isn't against the rules. It just makes you and your friends feel uncomfortable to be around players that judge you.
    I have to say that the question posed was the effect of forum with people like v trying to to dominate every thread with the same dribble. I have interests on the Internet in certain areas. Ie nutrition and yoga are two things I spend time on forums. When I am drawn to a Site it is usually the forum which represents tbe people in it and how likely I am going to stay or get involved.

I started playing when introduced to the game by my brother. He had modeled the game and has a roadmap to play to be successful. It works and is simple. Quite frankly I have gone into the training grounds family on a few occasions and it is a valiant attempt to do something but the training is non effective. My ex boyfriend and I started at the same time. We were given missions to do that involved interaction in the game with other people. One was getting into family x. How to identify what each family was about and how to learn what you want to do the most. The family is what makes or breaks the game. It's actually threw relationships with the friends you make that will make you a better player. The relationships will either keep you playing or not. I can't imagine saying that new people do not look at the forums. I don't know how anyone could know who does or does not use the forum. I would conclude myself that people do read the forum and stop.

The game is about relationships and accomplishing goals as a family with your friends you make in the game. It doesn't matter how fast or slow you can be on the drop down dialog box. If you look at successful families they have active members who use strategies in the game to win or accomplish something. It does not have to be a jackpot.

The success or part of the success of balancing out the game is to have active members. Does the message of the trolls make people want to become active? Their message is that it's all doom and gloom and that the families that are successful are destroying the game. When shown that you can still be successful at ranking even when outside of iu you are then personally attacked. In the trolls worldview iu would not exist, wc would not exist and basically anyone that is a supporter or has supporters would not exist. Reality check... The Site is not a charity. It needs supporters to continue.

Any family that has supporters is assisting with the continuation of this game. A non supporter is going to have smaller goals. It's that simple.

So to answer your question about trolls. I agree that their filling the forums with a faulty message is destructive to the game. Because these trolls are inept at actually playing the game with any success is due to the fact they never really understand the game. Their goal to hijack every thread with the same doom and gloom is annoying, counter productive, and basically would make me think as a new player.. What a bunch of losers?

To defend being a troll by stating.. Well I am training people and they don't read the forums anyway is basically a confirmation of the fact that the forum is completely dysfunctional and if the new people were reading it that it wouldn't be desirable for them to read. You actually made bobby point by the attempt at deflecting the meat of the question, affirming that it wouldn't be good, but making up a fact that you have no knowledge of that new people don't read forums. Classic troll response.

Are these trolls going to change the game. No
    Are these trolls actually making iu look superhuman. Yes
    Is the jp dependent on number of turns. Yes
    Do people want to read about ancient history. No

Is the message of the trolls that the game is totally fucked and that there is no way to be successful and that you are wasting your time, energy, money if you are a supporter, YES.

Given this last statement is a YES. How can these trolls be good for New, almost new, existing, or veterans in the game?

I agree with you bobby. You can now be my multi.

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by mightymax View Post
    I say let him troll!!!
    oooh was this about me?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X