Ic v smp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ic v smp

SMP is no more, Inner Circle wins by default.

Discuss.

Fuck Your Unions,
    Fuck Your Potatoes,
    Long Live Independence.
    LLSU FYUU LLBU

Huh ? If you didnt know, ICs were whacked last night by Brotherhood. Now they are trying to cough up some retaliation. But the damage has already been done.

Comment

look again

Comment

You killed my training family

Comment

I gotta say I love snomans profile pic lmfao good one hahahaha

Comment

to all that dnt know who's he talking about its me lol im the scotty that's feeling's are hurt although I dnt recall hurt feelings just a little pissy more like it lol now I just talk shit just to do it to see which retard in ic will respond an guess what winner winner chicken dinner trumafioso has replied lol lets tell him what he won bob, ok dan, he's won an exclusive trip to the bank where he will withdraw his money into ic fam to give to the smp jp winner congrats tru your the second best idiot next to tuj aka dan to spend that money an then when you get the knife in the back just remember one thing YOU'VE BEEN PUNKED THERES THE CAMRA LOL

Comment

Somebody get that guy's car keys....oh a bicycle? Nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by quag View Post
                Somebody get that guy's car keys....oh a bicycle? Nevermind.
                The ride never ends with this guy, someone kick the training wheels off his bicycle and shove him down the hill.

Comment

[QUOTE=blink;132837]The ride never ends with this guy, someone kick the training wheels off his bicycle and shove him down the hill.

I said the same to your mom when she told me she was pregnant with you

Comment

same here been here since round 75 but you know back in the day the game was so popular so i
                    had a multi acc, and got cough now they wont give it back, maan back in the day just to make a
                    new acc to take 500mill was worth not not like these days with bots...

yea IC bunch of
                    fucking backstabbing selfish kunts, biggest rankwhores in the game, they would sell their own
                    mother for fuckin free creds!!

this came from a different source he saw my profile an said I was right lol I know I am I said.ill put it like this this person knows nick an the rest just like I do although I wont put him on blast like that this is rich lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                        same here been here since round 75 but you know back in the day the game was so popular so i
                        had a multi acc, and got cough now they wont give it back, maan back in the day just to make a
                        new acc to take 500mill was worth not not like these days with bots...

yea IC bunch of
                        fucking backstabbing selfish kunts, biggest rankwhores in the game, they would sell their own
                        mother for fuckin free creds!!

this came from a different source he saw my profile an said I was right lol I know I am I said.ill put it like this this person knows nick an the rest just like I do although I wont put him on blast like that this is rich lol
                        He/she has an incredibly similar grasp of the English language as you. Just saying like.

Comment

no not really but ok if I could I would put his or her name up there but then I could get ugly seeing well never mind

Comment

lol sour grapes anybody ?

Comment

Originally posted by iD View Post
                              lol sour grapes anybody ?
                              yeah sure why not do they come with a knife in the back???

Comment

Working...
                              X