This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Up Date for next round

What's Your Thoughts On The New Game Rules For This Coming Round.

Que Sera, Sera

Comment

sounds like old school play to me

could be fun ... for some lol

Comment

Hate to bring it to you but....... this is all on me lol
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        In a random player, 3 questions short interview I messaged Manhunter with these questions:

How was your round?

Are you happy with the outcome?

What would you change if you could in round 752??

This was the reply:

from Manhunter
        No offense bro, but I was just messing around with you lol Then again, I would love to have given you an interview haha Last round I took a shot at free killer ranks and it was only a round before I started to play again. Led the pack for almost 6 days or so. Then fell short by a huge margin towards the end. Had the opportunity to sneak into 5th place but someone named Sarge from Gankstas_Inc came into the way. Finished 6th in the free killer
        prizes. Decent enough for a guy that came back just a round back. dont you think ? About the thing I would change, removal of unions. Unions are just a facade. Bring back family dominance !

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Devil View Post
          Hate to bring it to you but....... this is all on me lol
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          In a random player, 3 questions short interview I messaged Manhunter with these questions:

How was your round?

Are you happy with the outcome?

What would you change if you could in round 752??

This was the reply:

from Manhunter
          No offense bro, but I was just messing around with you lol Then again, I would love to have given you an interview haha Last round I took a shot at free killer ranks and it was only a round before I started to play again. Led the pack for almost 6 days or so. Then fell short by a huge margin towards the end. Had the opportunity to sneak into 5th place but someone named Sarge from Gankstas_Inc came into the way. Finished 6th in the free killer
          prizes. Decent enough for a guy that came back just a round back. dont you think ? About the thing I would change, removal of unions. Unions are just a facade. Bring back family dominance !
          Below is a list of everyone that values your opinion.

bLiNd_As_A_bAt
          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

So we blame you when the numbers start declining..!!

Comment

@Blind, I really dont give a shit about what you think or perhaps other think of my open suggestion. The only thing that matters is knowingly or co-incidentally was taken into context by the TMB staff.
              @LOPOV, I dont think the game will decline to be honest. Rather it will grow. More competition means more active players rather than the same union bullshit every round. Now, we dont get free turns either if we dont spend or we aren't active anymore.

Comment

Fucking retarded rules. Wonder who cried enough to bring about there changes?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  Probably someone with a name, you unregistered guest potato.
                  LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                    No one cried, if you dont like it, well then...you dont like it. Nothing will change that. you are entitled to your [Albeit premature...] opinion. You didn't even yet play one day of it, let alone a few rounds, to see how it will work out strategy wise. All we did thus far was remove union game-play, which, we only had in the game for 2 years. before that, it was families only and the prizes started at 25k DOWN for first place....and no one complained about THAT....
                    Game Admin

Comment

Pretty sad when the site administrator does not realize that union ranks started a little over 3 three ago, Round 522 I believe.

However, the point I want to make is if no one asked for for the change, why make it? Removing unions greatly reduces the social interactions in the game namely through the remove of the union board. Seems pretty short-sighted to me when you are trying to grow the playing community. Seems like the same outcomes could have been put into place without totally removing unions. You could have done away with union prizes, and let all families compete in family ranks while limiting transfer to inside family only (no union transfers) and left us our unions to socialize inside. As far a having no unions, I agreed it will be easy to solve all playing issues. Many have years of experience without unions, so we already know the tricks to being successful. However, to resolve the loss of the union board while require us to use outside of game means, which prompts us to just leave TMB in a minimized browser.

Comment

only diff i see from old school days is... no passing cash between allied fams and no way to move people between fams for ranking
                        we will still see groups of fams working together.. and it will be worked out between the intelligent how to work this all out

everyone else will sit and whinge.. so.. yeah, nothing changed really

Comment

No unions works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            Removing unions greatly reduces the social interactions in the game namely through the remove of the union board. .
                            Don't see where this is a problem since there is skype.

Unless sum one can't install skype on corporate machine and has to rely on using TMB to chat. In that case they should stop stealing time from their employer and get back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by hard_knocks View Post
                              Don't see where this is a problem since there is skype.
                              this leads to my personal pet peeve: you spend x minutes/hours talking with team members, but when you mention or ask them something game related, they reply "i don't know, let me log in and check".

it promotes "playing" the game without engaging the site.

I say bring back in-game IRC based chat.

no need to go off-site to skype or chatzky or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                              X