No 5th union prize from 754?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No 5th union prize from 754?

So my union ranked 5th last round, but when I looked at the rankings, there were only 4 unions that were awarded credits or even ranked. Does the union have to have a minimum of 30 members to be able to rank? I don't think that should be the way it is. I think as long as you have more than one family (obviously) and you bust your ass enough to bypass the bot unions, you should be able to rank.

The minimum is still 30 members to qualify for union prizes.

Comment

If you have 30 members and only 5 unions you pass bot union by default

Comment

HHahahahahahahahahahaha
        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Akward ..........

Comment

"bust your ass enough to bypass the bot unions"

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW1z-IyxLdw

No Djani no 5th union prize from 754

Comment

I believe I read where Admin were considering revising the min/max number of members per family/union. Hopefully this will be forthcoming soon as I think it will help bring more balance to the game.

Comment

I personally think they should revise it to where every member of the union get the union prize because everyone in a union works together whether there are 35 members or 80. Just like with the family prize every member of the family gets the prize same should go for the union.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_Market View Post
                    I personally think they should revise it to where every member of the union get the union prize because everyone in a union works together whether there are 35 members or 80. Just like with the family prize every member of the family gets the prize same should go for the union.
                    I totally agree with ya their bud

Comment

Originally posted by Money_Market View Post
                      I understand what you are saying MM.. and would probably agree IF everyone was working at 110%. But the reality is that most unions and even families, have only a handful of people putting in 110% while the remaining members sit on their asses, doing nothing more than logging in every 16 hrs to hire up ops/du.

Comment

Plus doesn't it balance things a bit more on the + - scale? There are advantages to being in both a union as well as indi family, and rightfully so. In a union, you have more people to help, typically more people online at the same time, easier to max each other or set up off line banks (and not give any cash away to the competition), and more credits paid out for those that do make it on the prize list that round. On the flip side you've got the Indi ranks where the biggest and most obvious draw to most is the fact that all members get the prize at EOR. Sooo......drop the minimum number of union members and pay them all big or small......why even have family ranks?? Hell why have families? Naw, I think they got it right on that set of rules.

Comment

I personally think that every child player should win a prize. At least a fucking yoyo or a dancing skeleton... Stop being such a fucking tight ass, Storm boy...
                          LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

there has to be a limit on turns won or you would find only 2 unions the 30 ranks per union should be designed so the people who actually contribute get ranked while the lazy fucks can leave or get fuck all

it would be better if the game gave bosses or union members an option that we could see what players have done without having to add up 50 posts of i took this and that or i killed ex ammount of dus and ops

i know in past there was talk about counters dont know how hard or easy it would be but would maybe give some players sense of achievement them seeing themselves beat what ever player in their union such as a level 1 looter beating a level 4 collector

Comment

Working...
                            X