Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic, unexpected EOR!

Shame how it ended.

I think Ding_Dong's ass was squeaking about, and he needed help at the end too!!
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Haha

2v1 almost always wins.. Highly entertaining though

Comment

A idiot told me he was drob and he needed 20b to his build. after I invited him i noticed the real drob was in Wolf's family. then he showed me a message saying how he tricked me and stole the cash.

but something funny happened. after Con kicked him and he is out of the family, he asked a invite again. i mean wtf, why he would come back again? lol

then I started to apologize to max meridius for asking him to send cash to this idiot. the thing is i confused names and it was actually madd maxx who sent the cash. Meridius does not understand what fuck im talking about. less than 1 minute i see this retard building like crazy and he was in our family again rofl. not sure who he is. but it was a funny eor.

Comment

yea.. with all the cash tied up with the 3 top guys, ranks were there for the taking..lol

Comment

PSA: that was not me..lol. flattering tho..good to see someone doing something rather then complain and bitch..fake drob gets a cookie

Comment

Nice round!
            Exitus Acta Probat

Comment

i have to agree with drob was good to see someone try than having to read all the crying and bitching fair play

Comment

Lol silly Canadians :P

But yup at least he tried, which is more than can be said for the rest of you pussies.

Comment

We dont see why spend in a game so we are pussies? oh yeah sure.

Comment

lmao......

Comment

I wanna know who that was lol..If only to say thanks for breaking the mundane way of things on here. Lol...whoever u are u should build again.you can go against the real drob lol

Comment

well this one is exciting....Real Drob and Fake Drob.....cant wait to see the challenge....

Comment

Originally posted by Eck View Post
                          i have to agree with drob was good to see someone try than having to read all the crying and bitching fair play
                          ugh

yea great to see that the excitement of the game lies in the fact that 2-3 people build at EOR...

glad you had your few minutes rush lol
                          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

what i really like with what happened yesterday EOR is the power of one person that can spend. one person went against quite a few IU ppl. and he wasnt that far away from the JP
                            now if he had a friend who would do the same as he did, the JP would've been his

if you think about it ... IU arent that strong as we all might think. they just have almost every spender on their side. all we need is two-four ppl who can spend and we're good to go :P

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_elephant View Post
                              what i really like with what happened yesterday EOR is the power of one person that can spend. one person went against quite a few IU ppl. and he wasnt that far away from the JP
                              now if he had a friend who would do the same as he did, the JP would've been his

if you think about it ... IU arent that strong as we all might think. they just have almost every spender on their side. all we need is two-four ppl who can spend and we're good to go :P
                              lol quite a few ppl from IU

Comment

Working...
                              X