TH vs Four Fams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whysoserious View Post
    So TH picked fights they cant win, and now are crying about 3 families hitting them? And then got their little sister loco to help? Why not say sorry lmao!
    Too vague brother. Not sure what your point is. Can you elaborate? *yawning*

Comment

Pathetic of what when you abuse others tmk grow up you were the same when you were in 2013 ,2014 and now in verbal attacks . You just win if you have spender. Who cares of you .you are responsible for the present tmb .hardly 230 players

Comment

TMK you know one thing is you guys just do money laundering .as such traphouse guys are throwing you money for their fun so have it make parties around .and by the way some iu multis like john cocamafiosa etc etc ain't of bitches are not to be seen or inactive
        some iu players left and joined various other families just because you are a greedy bastard .now you are licking new assholes

Comment

Ok I say a sorry for his personal thing .let's get on tmb stats if tmk is on to take

Comment

Man tmk dint change a bit .he should grow up . Its after all a game .did you see me for years ?? No we lost so many old players

Comment

Originally posted by kumar23 View Post
              Man tmk dint change a bit .he should grow up . Its after all a game .did you see me for years ?? No we lost so many old players
              I always got along with TMK. I think it's just people say some things that they can't back up and he lets them know is all.

Comment

Then get him to an open talk man .if you know him personal

Comment

Originally posted by kumar23 View Post
                  Then get him to an open talk man .if you know him personal
                  It's not my place to do that. I pop in loot do my own thing here or there I don't get involved in stuff on here.

Comment

Guys please keep the really personal stuff, like these really personal things about fathers and mothers out of your trash talk. It's uncalled for, and just shows an inability to reason and is just plain tacky.

there is a difference between 'yo' Mama is so....' jokes and making an actual personal reference to someones parents.

This is an adult themed game and therefore we expect players to know the more than subtle difference between 'your mom is a cum-dumpster, slag/whore' vs. 'so I heard you told so and so your mom has cancer, i hope she fucking dies the bitch'.....

1 is trash talk the other is deeply personal. If you complain to us about trash talk we will do nothing.

RULE 8:

'You are not allowed, for example, to tell someone you know where they live and are coming to get them or to wish any diseases on them or their family. This is a game and it's meant to be fun. Keep your threats to within the game. Abusive messages also will not be tolerated. Insulting someone's race, religion, mental/physical handicaps or sexual orientation may result in your removal.'

- Storm
                    Game Admin

Comment

Traphouse makes this game exciting without us you would all be circle jerking each other on who’s round your letting each other take. Nobody has the balls to fight each other were as we don’t give a shit. Stealing rounds, warring family’s and trash talk is what this game is about you all seem to forget that while your cuddled up in bed together. We could care less that we are warring 4 family’s at the same time its the most excitement this game has seen since shaynes chargebacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Da_Secret View Post

Stop including Nameless like we have anything to do with FH or IU, when they went passing cash off to every other family in the game we didn't take shit last round from them. Omerta does have several friends of ours there but I made it clear that their fight with TH was between them. They are also their own family and can make deals with whoever they want, has nothing to do with us.

Hype started the round saying TH had enough to deal with from IU/FH that they don't need more beef with us. We maxed our friends who asked us to the hour after they were hit. Apparently that was enough for TH to use as BS reason to drag us into it after we went ops and were sitting targets. Forget the fact that the people with ops in Omerta banked out of their range by the next hour so we couldn't even max them at that point anyway so yeah we really were doing "funny shit" huh?

I sent 2 messages to Hype who blocked me because he can't handle somebody telling him like it is and calling him on his bullshit. He's a 2 faced snake and I won't forget that. They can run this war out however long they want, I will never make any form of NAP with them.

two faced snake? Comingfrom you? The one who is in a self proclaimed “Indy” family and sold out to try and feel relevant for once?

LOL. Pull your panties up. Bread has you bent over screaming things you know are not true. Also, you couldn’t even handle SS, let alone TH. So I wouldn’t bark empty threats. I’m sure your tone will change when Bread quits giving your fam subs

Comment

What do you think the result is when you’re maxing a target fam? You’re gonna get smoked. It’s called having balls. Something that clearly stays hidden in Pope and Breads purse since you always want to perk up when they are around

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
                            Traphouse makes this game exciting without us you would all be circle jerking each other on who’s round your letting each other take. Nobody has the balls to fight each other were as we don’t give a shit. Stealing rounds, warring family’s and trash talk is what this game is about you all seem to forget that while your cuddled up in bed together. We could care less that we are warring 4 family’s at the same time its the most excitement this game has seen since shaynes chargebacks.
                            Point, brother. Well said!

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
                              You stole one main and have been getting fucked and hiding since.
                              L

Comment

Congrats on the turbo win, TMK.

Comment

Working...
                                X