X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T_M_K View Post

Lmao I Just spit facts and you come back with “you mad bro”
    enjoy that L

seems like you decided to completely ignore my facts though lil fag. You don’t like the truth cause it hurts your ego. Fucking clown pretending like he’s making money right now. Stupid loser

Comment

What a load of bullshit TMK is on here talking about how he isn’t out of pocket. A clear lie. He’s on here talking about how he hasn’t just gone and opened his mouth and swallowed pe we nuggets whole. Another lie. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. The truth is your broke. You know you can’t compete one on one and fam v fam. Pe We made a move and you just bowed down. You can dress it up anyway you like but submission is submission.

Comment

Originally posted by juve16879 View Post

seems like you decided to completely ignore my facts though lil fag. You don’t like the truth cause it hurts your ego. Fucking clown pretending like he’s making money right now. Stupid loser
        Imagine having such a ego over a mafia game. Dude needs to check himself and get a life. Eating and sleeping TMB ain’t healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Wolf View Post
          What a load of bullshit TMK is on here talking about how he isn’t out of pocket. A clear lie. He’s on here talking about how he hasn’t just gone and opened his mouth and swallowed pe we nuggets whole. Another lie. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. The truth is your broke. You know you can’t compete one on one and fam v fam. Pe We made a move and you just bowed down. You can dress it up anyway you like but submission is submission.
          Lmfao. Who is making fake wolf accounts!

Comment

i dont have much to say on this but th got a strong fam..well assembled...but with power comes pride and ego..i left there i wasnt bringing much to th table//1 boss thought he was obviously someone he wasnt..but when i came to fh..i heard from bishop and pwpw same thing bunch of shit messages telling us who we can bank have in the fam etc.. thats TH downfall..period!!

Comment

Originally posted by PETENASTY View Post
              i dont have much to say on this but th got a strong fam..well assembled...but with power comes pride and ego..i left there i wasnt bringing much to th table//1 boss thought he was obviously someone he wasnt..but when i came to fh..i heard from bishop and pwpw same thing bunch of shit messages telling us who we can bank have in the fam etc.. thats TH downfall..period!!
              Thanks for sharing this new POV, Pete. Good point and I emphasize this.

Comment

Looking at it all from the outside it looks as if TMK lost heavy, a new spender came into the mix and bullied his way into taking rounds. TMK couldn’t compete with that level of investment so befriended him and now sings for his supper. This whole thing with TH has been going on way before Pe We showed up. The fact that TMK got him, FH and Omertà involved to fight his battles means he doesn’t need to spend much himself to fight TH. BUT it also shows where he is at in the standing of the game. 3 months ago TMK would have gone at it with TH on his own but I guess the losses have been adding up. Not a fan of either but at least TH don’t need to bring other families into the mix to fight battles and I don’t see them backing down to any spender like TMK has. If it weren’t for TH it would just be a huge circle jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtle1 View Post
                  Looking at it all from the outside it looks as if TMK lost heavy, a new spender came into the mix and bullied his way into taking rounds. TMK couldn’t compete with that level of investment so befriended him and now sings for his supper. This whole thing with TH has been going on way before Pe We showed up. The fact that TMK got him, FH and Omertà involved to fight his battles means he doesn’t need to spend much himself to fight TH. BUT it also shows where he is at in the standing of the game. 3 months ago TMK would have gone at it with TH on his own but I guess the losses have been adding up. Not a fan of either but at least TH don’t need to bring other families into the mix to fight battles and I don’t see them backing down to any spender like TMK has. If it weren’t for TH it would just be a huge circle jerk.
                  You mean to say FH, 13 and Nameless were played into this fight against TH? Good point brother. Makes sense. I wonder if others would agree. We will have to wait and see what others have to say. But your message is definitely meaningful.

Comment

Originally posted by KING View Post

You mean to say FH, 13 and Nameless were played into this fight against TH? Good point brother. Makes sense. I wonder if others would agree. We will have to wait and see what others have to say. But your message is definitely meaningful.
                    Stop including Nameless like we have anything to do with FH or IU, when they went passing cash off to every other family in the game we didn't take shit last round from them. Omerta does have several friends of ours there but I made it clear that their fight with TH was between them. They are also their own family and can make deals with whoever they want, has nothing to do with us.

Hype started the round saying TH had enough to deal with from IU/FH that they don't need more beef with us. We maxed our friends who asked us to the hour after they were hit. Apparently that was enough for TH to use as BS reason to drag us into it after we went ops and were sitting targets. Forget the fact that the people with ops in Omerta banked out of their range by the next hour so we couldn't even max them at that point anyway so yeah we really were doing "funny shit" huh?

I sent 2 messages to Hype who blocked me because he can't handle somebody telling him like it is and calling him on his bullshit. He's a 2 faced snake and I won't forget that. They can run this war out however long they want, I will never make any form of NAP with them.

Comment

TMK you are full of it kid .... You came to TH asking for us to buy packs on you so you could battle PE ... Then you wanted to only pay back 50% .... Your a bum .. Then after you begged Hype to kill him and he said no you threw a big temper tantrum and told us all to fuck off while back door dealing with Brad for the next 2 rounds ... Thats why your round got took, cause your a baby and threw a fit and ran your mouth .... Now you run to FH and tell PE that if he doesn't back ya on a war against us you'll make his game expensive? Hahaha .... We may not be ranking buy your the chump taking Ls all over ... Ran your name into the dirt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Da_Secret View Post

Stop including Nameless like we have anything to do with FH or IU, when they went passing cash off to every other family in the game we didn't take shit last round from them. Omerta does have several friends of ours there but I made it clear that their fight with TH was between them. They are also their own family and can make deals with whoever they want, has nothing to do with us.

Hype started the round saying TH had enough to deal with from IU/FH that they don't need more beef with us. We maxed our friends who asked us to the hour after they were hit. Apparently that was enough for TH to use as BS reason to drag us into it after we went ops and were sitting targets. Forget the fact that the people with ops in Omerta banked out of their range by the next hour so we couldn't even max them at that point anyway so yeah we really were doing "funny shit" huh?

I sent 2 messages to Hype who blocked me because he can't handle somebody telling him like it is and calling him on his bullshit. He's a 2 faced snake and I won't forget that. They can run this war out however long they want, I will never make any form of NAP with them.
                        Thanks for clarifying Secret. Noted your point.

Comment

Originally posted by who_cares View Post
                          TMK you are full of it kid .... You came to TH asking for us to buy packs on you so you could battle PE ... Then you wanted to only pay back 50% .... Your a bum .. Then after you begged Hype to kill him and he said no you threw a big temper tantrum and told us all to fuck off while back door dealing with Brad for the next 2 rounds ... Thats why your round got took, cause your a baby and threw a fit and ran your mouth .... Now you run to FH and tell PE that if he doesn't back ya on a war against us you'll make his game expensive? Hahaha .... We may not be ranking buy your the chump taking Ls all over ... Ran your name into the dirt!!!
                          LoL never knew this side of story. wow, simply wow. SMH.

Comment

Lmao Th you bunch of shit talkers and bullies and then you get mad when 3 fams warring with your asses fuck up outta here, you fucks getting owned bunch of protecting pussies and protecting what 70k dus then you suicide. you losing so much you asked loco and uc for help, now all your asses getting owned, i told everyone in th to build up and challenge and not one had the balls to build, not wolf not hype not anyone, all you guys good at is shit talking yall bunch of pussies and for the record i havent even got involved big in the war just the fams fucking you up which means you aint even on my level yet. I say this publicly to anyone Of you who has the balls to challenge hit me up pussies. As for tmk hope off his dick trying to act like tmk who had you in line for 10 years is now suddenly no one, you guys talking about him non stop shows he got you guys shook and having nightmares about him. As for king shut your bitch ass, you were blowing me up on skype sucking my balls for a sub stay in line before you get fucked up too.

Comment

So TH picked fights they cant win, and now are crying about 3 families hitting them? And then got their little sister loco to help? Why not say sorry lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by PeWe View Post
                                Lmao Th you bunch of shit talkers and bullies and then you get mad when 3 fams warring with your asses fuck up outta here, you fucks getting owned bunch of protecting pussies and protecting what 70k dus then you suicide. you losing so much you asked loco and uc for help, now all your asses getting owned, i told everyone in th to build up and challenge and not one had the balls to build, not wolf not hype not anyone, all you guys good at is shit talking yall bunch of pussies and for the record i havent even got involved big in the war just the fams fucking you up which means you aint even on my level yet. I say this publicly to anyone Of you who has the balls to challenge hit me up pussies. As for tmk hope off his dick trying to act like tmk who had you in line for 10 years is now suddenly no one, you guys talking about him non stop shows he got you guys shook and having nightmares about him. As for king shut your bitch ass, you were blowing me up on skype sucking my balls for a sub stay in line before you get fucked up too.
                                Ooh ooh... watch out you language brother. Did your parents not bring you up right? Does not suit you mate. We thought you were some nice guy but seems to be proving us all wrong here. Sad

Comment

Working...
                                X