TH vs Four Fams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da_Secret View Post

Sure if you mean them saying all round were good, no war between us and then using a bullshit reason to hit us then yeah I guess by that logic we are the 4th fam. None of this occurred when you made this post though so I'm curious how we were included at that point.
    I think it was on before when I posted it brother. That’s why I mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by T_M_K View Post

Lmao
      in what shape way or form is TH winning anything?
      since the war they challenged 1 JP and lost 2,000$ in turbo
      We’ve taken every round to make up what we’ve spent while they have spent and not even ranked their family last few rounds
      Don’t talk out your ass , you make yourself look stupid
      PS: Please challenge this main TH Don’t build too early this time
      Hi TMK
      Nice to see your reply. It’s not just about winning the JP or spending all money. It’s about gaining respect and being good at what you do. Right now most of us see TH and especially The_Wolf doing the things right. Especially TH is handing well against 4 families which is really awesome. Go challenge one on one and prove who you are. Not gathering a group of families and spending monies to show off. This is purely my opinion. No hard feelings mate. Just saying.

Comment

Oh Please.... TH isnt winning shit. Definitely not warring 4 fams, they remain zeroed and build with their sub turns and suicide when theyre done. Wolf is the only one you see building to any degree.

Comment

Originally posted by tagme View Post

WE? Lmao. Man, you're down about $4500 and been sucking dick to every penny back you can. Please save some dignity for yourself and don't say WE lmao. Also, TH is definitely whooping their ass as far as WAR is concerned. Ranks? Yeah, they haven't done shit. It's becoming very eXpensive for the new SHOT caller of TMB.
          Ya ‘tagme’ is kind of right. We all did not see you (TMK) do anything from the time the big guy Pe_We came on. You are just hiding behind him or in his family. You saw someone bigger than you in the game and just bowed down to him. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBread View Post
            Oh Please.... TH isnt winning shit. Definitely not warring 4 fams, they remain zeroed and build with their sub turns and suicide when theyre done. Wolf is the only one you see building to any degree.
            Exactly Bread. You do justice to my post. Go read my post again. It’s The_Wolf (one man army of TH) taking you all down. Glad you admitted it.
            But on the other note, who are you brother? Never heard of you much. Have you just come back and playing after a long time now?

Comment

SaintBread
              Why you and your guys in the family banked so high OOR? We all know why but you might have a various better reasons otherwise. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBread View Post
                you and your family buried like the little respect anyone had for you for talking all that shit about tmk and then selling out giving him half of last rounds jackpot.

lmao

apparently you need a "degree" in TMB Economics.

Comment

All these people talking tough shit surely take the precautions to get OOR to avoid the "not doing shit TH"

Comment

WE? Lmao. Man, you're down about $4500 and been sucking dick to every penny back you can. Please save some dignity for yourself and don't say WE lmao. Also, TH is definitely whooping their ass as far as WAR is concerned. Ranks? Yeah, they haven't done shit. It's becoming very eXpensive for the new SHOT caller of TMB.
                    I’m down 4,500? Come on, don’t make a fool out of yourself, the round TH “stole” from me after I helped them take a round before hand I was built 10 million ops and collected 90 trill, with 500k bought used, lmao
                    As far as war, by day 3, RU and FH had millions of dus last two rounds while TH didn’t even bother building , Wolf spends and gets more guidance from his team or boss, Dezl comes in spends a bit gets his ass whooped and runs, it’s ok to be getting fucked, you sent Kimbo to message lopov and Pe asking us to forgive and nap lmfao, don’t come to forums to feel better about yourselves

Comment

Is that before or after you joined Traphouse after pe we smoked you and you begged us to keep you maxed because your fam couldn’t be assed doing it for you because they’re all has beens. You forget you tucked your tail between your legs and ran off to us when nobody else would take you because your name holds no value around here no more, pe we smoked you and you ran off to sheikh and even he couldn’t help you so you started sucking ass you’ve got the brownest tongue around here. Kimbo doesn’t speak for Traphouse anymore so whatever he said to you guys I wouldn’t hold onto it cause it doesn’t mean shit.

Comment

Who won a round more recently tmk or traphouse?

Comment

How tf are all of you fags going to sit there and boast about whats going on? Lets go through the list.

FH
                          IU
                          Nameless
                          Omerta
                          WC

Pewe,TMK, saint dickhead, da_noballs, roachku and another other fagget I forgot to mention on this game all need to get in bed with eachother and coordiate eors and war all together just to put TH down.

I think that speaks for itself. If you guys were actually so big and strong, you’d all be standing alone going against each other for the wins which btw, im sure pewe would have no problem doing so but I can’t say the same for the rest of you. Especially that TMK fag.

86 gold medals to waste. Gets fucking creamed like an 18 year old virgin for 1 round and all his dignity disappears. He bent over and took all of pewe dick and both balls straight into his mouth. And stop playing like any of you’s are making money in this war. You guys are all down thousands. Pewe,tmk and saint penis head included.

No bias here, just straight facts tbh and others, such as KING can clearly see that. And yall just butt hurt that hes making post on forum about it LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
                            Is that before or after you joined Traphouse after pe we smoked you and you begged us to keep you maxed because your fam couldn’t be assed doing it for you because they’re all has beens. You forget you tucked your tail between your legs and ran off to us when nobody else would take you because your name holds no value around here no more, pe we smoked you and you ran off to sheikh and even he couldn’t help you so you started sucking ass you’ve got the brownest tongue around here. Kimbo doesn’t speak for Traphouse anymore so whatever he said to you guys I wouldn’t hold onto it cause it doesn’t mean shit.
                            I begged for turns and being maxed? Go ahead post screenshots of that, yall a bunch of hypocrites and liars, Hype and TH messaged me to make the game interesting and asked me to hit Pe, I said, if you guys want me to do that, throw in a pack,and ill allow you to take a main round to make it up, you have the conversations, so post them, embarrass yourselves, hype than goes and warns pe that I am about to attack, talk about being two faced lmao, Pe calls me, turns out we're from the same city back in the middle east, we decide to punish you ungrateful fucks for allowing you to take a round that I even built for you, then you guys steal for no reason? Sheikh hasnt spent a dollar here yet this year yall still fear him and I LOVE IT, we take on yall and yes its multiple teams because everyone knows what kind of selfish backstabbing bums yall are, that is literally your faults for making fools of yourselves, you wanna be mad that no one wants to work with a bunch of hypocrites who would turn there face for few dollars? Grow up
                            Enjoy this asswhooping for the last month, keep wasting turns and losing, and I know exactly how much Matt,Wolf and dezl still sitting on so I beg yall, please go for a main and stop being pussies, Also when you wanna speak to me , say you're fucking name you fucking weak fags using 2nd names , yall that scared to even speak? Jesus get fucking owned

Comment

Originally posted by T_M_K View Post

I begged for turns and being maxed? Go ahead post screenshots of that, yall a bunch of hypocrites and liars, Hype and TH messaged me to make the game interesting and asked me to hit Pe, I said, if you guys want me to do that, throw in a pack,and ill allow you to take a main round to make it up, you have the conversations, so post them, embarrass yourselves, hype than goes and warns pe that I am about to attack, talk about being two faced lmao, Pe calls me, turns out we're from the same city back in the middle east, we decide to punish you ungrateful fucks for allowing you to take a round that I even built for you, then you guys steal for no reason? Sheikh hasnt spent a dollar here yet this year yall still fear him and I LOVE IT, we take on yall and yes its multiple teams because everyone knows what kind of selfish backstabbing bums yall are, that is literally your faults for making fools of yourselves, you wanna be mad that no one wants to work with a bunch of hypocrites who would turn there face for few dollars? Grow up
                              Enjoy this asswhooping for the last month, keep wasting turns and losing, and I know exactly how much Matt,Wolf and dezl still sitting on so I beg yall, please go for a main and stop being pussies, Also when you wanna speak to me , say you're fucking name you fucking weak fags using 2nd names , yall that scared to even speak? Jesus get fucking owned

the rage of losing power on an online mafia game.

you are the epitome of weak. you sold out. you lost. you will lose again. move on.

Comment

the rage of losing power on an online mafia game.

you are the epitome of weak. you sold out. you lost. you will lose again. move on.
                                Lmao I Just spit facts and you come back with “you mad bro”
                                enjoy that L

Comment

Working...
                                X