Loot vs Collect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loot vs Collect

Whats better, easier and whats more productiv?

Level 1 / level 2 - Looting as all around better and more efficient use of turns.

Level 3 / level 4 - subs and loots bring in the same sort of revenue, depending on your ldvel of activeness!

If you can only get online once a day, obvs collecting is your best source of income. However a looter with a sub that can sit online all day, will make more money than any collector.
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

IF Gale is looting there is no collect in the world going to match that

Comment

I do agree with todo

Comment

Originally posted by TodoMuerto View Post
          IF Gale is looting there is no collect in the world going to match that
          Depends if all of those 40k loots per round are worth the hit.
          Looting bots in the 18 mins before they reload is a waste, and although it may look good on the stats screen, may not be hauling that much cash.
          If he is hitting the high cash bots, then yes I tend to agree that he would do the same job as a subbed collector.
          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
            Depends if all of those 40k loots per round are worth the hit.
            Looting bots in the 18 mins before they reload is a waste, and although it may look good on the stats screen, may not be hauling that much cash.
            blind, you are missing the point by looking at the math the wrong way

sure, if nobody loots low bots, the $/turn is better after reload.

BUT, if everybody else is looting, like most toh with bots over 4-5B. or the remaining open bots after reload, you only get your share of the total depending on your own skill and the number of opponents looting that hour.

if nobody else is looting, however, like many toh with bots under 4B, you get.... wait for it.... all of it.

then next toh, you and/or your family loots along with everybody else, and get your share of that hour.

basically if you stop at some certain point like everybody else, you get your share of the whole thing.

if you loot as low as they go, when nobody else loots you get it all. the rest of the time, you still get your share.

you do THOSE maths and see if all those loots before reload are worth it.

Comment

Waiting to loot bots until after the reload is stupid. There is always a looter online that is going to hit them before the reload so you end up waiting for nothing. And then there are those that make 1 hit on a bot trying to fake u into thinking they are maxed for the hour when they really arent. Never take anything for granted in this game.

Comment

And yeah, looting is more lucrative unless ShayneG does a mad collect )

Comment

well the way you should look at is attack/return. 4 turns per attack returns what amount of cash?

now if you have a sub and turns aren't a issue yes hit bots whenever but if you are limited on turns lets say a free player i would try to use my turns to be more productive i.e. wait to after reload if u can or the hour right after reload. The most bang for your buck.

now i know id doesn't have to worry about turns but some might.

Comment

This main turbo round collecting.

Comment

Working...
                    X