Random jackpot bot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random jackpot bot

What about the idea of having one of the bots give out a jackpot of like 25BIL or something just for one hit. A random bot already in use, maybe every toh or every other or whatever. Then attacks on bot go back to normal after that hit. Hit does not Max bot or count against nw. Could be done through coding. Just an idea lol

Not bad idea although i doubt staff will do but gd idea

Comment

Dont see why it shouldnt count on your networth but seems legit

Comment

i like but i would say like 50-100 billion each reload one bot, totally random. Random like how my posts or comments get deleted that random.

i like it though why not

Comment

Not a bot that you know is going to give out the jackpot. It's net is still a normal bot net. First hit, 25BIL. Doesn't affect bots net worth it's just an extra 25BIL. So bot sits at 5.5BIL. You hit it, you get 25BIL, bot stays at 5.5. Next hit is normal and affects be as usual. I was going to say the idea of having a bot at 100BIL but I like the idea of not knowing which bot has the JP until you hit it. Surprise! Could make things fun. Could even be a random jp of 25, 50, or 100BIL. Might make people loot more. There's a lot of different ways you could utilize a random bot jp.

Comment

Good idea, but it already exists, its name is Knoxie.
            I'm, so old and slow you just need to catch me banking.
            LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

I'd like to see a nuke a whole family option. Of course, you'd have to pay real cash for it, but that's what makes it even more fun!

Comment

I'd love a reach through the monitor and choke someone as an option.

Comment

Originally posted by BiteME View Post
                  I'd love a reach through the monitor and choke someone as an option.
                  I got a wet tip just thinking about that option.
                  bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                  HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Lmfao...........

Comment

Lol if you see levi banking thats a jp bot right there lol.

Comment

random bot that pops up with 40 tril is a jp bot

Comment

Working...
                        X