Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO is the best killer in the game? mitsui or T_M_K?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO is the best killer in the game? mitsui or T_M_K?

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT ON WHOSE THE BEST KILLER IN TMB MITSUI OR TMK?

Not taking sides here, because....i think the 2 play very differently.

I think as far as killing goes these guys can be neck and neck it's hard to say.

Mitsui is one of the best all round killers and looters that ever played this game. I have often seen him take level 1 gold killers in turbo or main while no one is looking/or expecting, this guy is really good. And of course we all know what a legend of a looter he is. I have seen him rank himself solo in Turbos often.

TMK can get under your skin real fast with his also very-speedy and fast all round game-play skill....often when i used to play as a looter, he would chase me around and steal all my loot if i was not maxed. God help me if I gave him a revenge. i was quite fast, but he would always be able to catch me and it used to piss me off.

ALL time people who impressed me....

For me the best dedicated killers family I have ever seen came from Ronin, back in the day. when I used to play. Not one weak link in the family. and a lot of free players in there who knew how to make a major impact.

MBU were also up there and had some seriously skilled players at that same time some 8-10 years ago i think

Game Admin

Comment

"Killer" has two meanings here. Many players have sunk huge numbers of credits into huge builds and gone at each other in amazing bloodbaths, but few of them showed up in killer ranks at EOR.

TMK doesn't usually chase KP. if it happens, it's a usually the result of a massive build that accumulates KP over time. When he kills (and he kills millions of dus when he goes killing) it's usually right after a quick build, often early in the game, and rarely results in lots of KP, as the target usually also just built and there aren't many KP involved.

Mitsui is a great strategic player, top notch looter, and master of the KP prize game. Possibly the best in the game. But she's NOT a "killer" in the sense of the massive builds and kills of DUs we've seen in recent rounds.

Comment

dont slouch on spade305 ......... 1 of the best i have ever seen !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
          Not taking sides here, because....i think the 2 play very differently.

I think as far as killing goes these guys can be neck and neck it's hard to say.

Mitsui is one of the best all round killers and looters that ever played this game. I have often seen him take level 1 gold killers in turbo or main while no one is looking/or expecting, this guy is really good. And of course we all know what a legend of a looter he is. I have seen him rank himself solo in Turbos often.

TMK can get under your skin real fast with his also very-speedy and fast all round game-play skill....often when i used to play as a looter, he would chase me around and steal all my loot if i was not maxed. God help me if I gave him a revenge. i was quite fast, but he would always be able to catch me and it used to piss me off.

ALL time people who impressed me....

For me the best dedicated killers family I have ever seen came from Ronin, back in the day. when I used to play. Not one weak link in the family. and a lot of free players in there who knew how to make a major impact.

MBU were also up there and had some seriously skilled players at that same time some 8-10 years ago i think

nice analysis by storm

Comment

Trophies are for fags

Comment

both average !!!!

Comment

that fam that gallo was in was always good for killing

Comment

back in the day when killing was more of a thing before kps when it was just dus killed tmk use to kill more and he was great at it. I would still pick mitsui based on efficiency, but it's like A and A1.

I remember many rounds i would message mitsui in turbo not knowing his name just knowing it was him by how he was killing and asking him if he wanted a family seat.

Comment

The last 2 turbos Round 1026 and 1024 was even played thru phone. Its easy to kill or loot for kps specially with no range.or while no one is interested on that spot.

Round 1024 @ 1.6 million kps from only lvl 1 gold killing player
                    ​​​​with almost a million diff to the silver player

Comment

Interesting.. there are many others I’d have compared but these two I don’t know about a comparison but is an interesting thought..

Comment

Working...
                      X