Jackie_D-Amico is a pussy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackie_D-Amico is a pussy

I heard a rumour that Jackie D is the biggest pussy playing TMB...

I guess he is what he eats so i guess you would be called a dick then huh?????

Comment

You guessed wrong now fuck off

Comment

Originally posted by iKonn View Post
        You guessed wrong now fuck off
        Look whos crying now lol whats wrong mad bc you got outed? ???? Its ok no one cares that your a homo bro jus except it

Comment

Says the unloyal piece of trailer trash who can't even afford a sub to fight the big bad IC.

Comment

Hmmmmm i can buy more than a sub bub but i refuse to pay jus to kellll dumb asses like them ill do it with free turns lol but i might jus do that next round not sure though will see maybe

Comment

Who the fuck are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                Hmmmmm i can buy more than a sub bub but i refuse to pay jus to kellll dumb asses like them ill do it with free turns lol but i might jus do that next round not sure though will see maybe
                Sure you can. Keep telling yourself that, Jackie has been doing the same for years.

Comment

Originally posted by iKonn View Post
                  Sure you can. Keep telling yourself that, Jackie has been doing the same for years.
                  Hmmmmmmm your irrelevant to this game move on little girl go play hop scotch or jump rope ok

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
                    Who the fuck are you?
                    Someone who knows your a pussy, pussy

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                      Hmmmmmmm your irrelevant to this game move on little girl go play hop scotch or jump rope ok
                      Nah that's you. 9 year badge and still irrelevant.

Comment

You can get on here and call other people pussies. Yet you are hiding behind a fake name. If I'm such a pussy what's your game name? What you scared of me bitch made?

Comment

You can get on here and call other people pussies. Yet you are hiding behind a fake name. If I'm such a pussy what's your game name? What you scared of me bitch made?
                          Scared of you 😂😂 Iv seen your profile pic, I don't see anything to be scared of.
                          Little man like you 😂😂😂

Comment

I think he mad bc he doeant know how to deal with his homosexuality

Comment

The way I look doesn't scare you huh? I bet you a 16 year old virgin with no friends who makes himself feel better by talking shit online. I call that an internet gangster..you fit in perfect with IU. I bet in real life I would bitch slap the fuck outa ya and you wouldn't do shit

Comment

Working...
                              X