Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Designs Update

Hi Everyone

The new designs final draft is here: please note its static images so all the links dont work, but you should be able to go from page to page and the drop down on the mailbox should work

https://invis.io/CE6O128GF

1) Just check the bottom right and click on the little blocks to view all the pages
    2) Also just zoom out on browser so you can see the entire page, it should kind of fill your screen and when its on web display it should be responsive and mobile friendly
    3) Pages 4 and 5 is the same thing except the mailbox is opened on drop down on one page to give you an idea what it looks like

a) let us know overall what you think of it, [from what you can see in the draft designs]
    b) Please stick to topic. we will remove off topic comments

Thanks
    Game Admin

I really like It, I think that I could get used to it easy after 1 round. Is the "family owning a city" thing still on?

Comment

Originally posted by TodoMuerto View Post
      I really like It, I think that I could get used to it easy after 1 round. Is the "family owning a city" thing still on?
      Thanks for the feedback

We will do game play upgrades soon. We just had to work to fix the lag, and get these new designs done. we couldn't do any new game play stuff until we sorted this out

Thanks
      Game Admin

Comment

looks good

Comment

will there be an option to keep using this current template?

Comment

interestingly

Can we expect little change in the rules??

Comment

It is a nice clean layout. P.S. Kudos for presenting it with comment mode.

Comment

Looks good my man

Comment

I like the new design

Comment

i love the new design

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDillinger_S View Post
                      interestingly

Can we expect little change in the rules??
                      Just focus on the design man. Jeez. Rules change are always variable. Just go with it.

Comment

Looks great imo.

Comment

Design is fresh and I like that. I would tweak the placement of some of the information tho (like the JP - looks out of place in the middle of the image) ... but that's just me being a bit of a perfectionist and wanting everything aesthetically pleasing.

Also, spelling error -- should be "Cash on hand" not case on hand.
                          And technically, it should be defenses not defense.

And will the pages display properly when completed? Currently if I look at the pages, I would have to scroll from left to right to see the whole page.
                          Last edited by Ink_Slinger; 07-11-2016, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Looking at the main page image #5 I don't see a quick link to the mailbox. If it is only available via drop-down menu, how will I know if I have new mail, invites or transfers without checking it all the time?

Comment

Its ok but not a fan of it i like this one

Comment

Working...
                              X