Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Researchers Wanted** The Mafia Boss NEEDS YOU!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Researchers Wanted** The Mafia Boss NEEDS YOU!

Do you have experience in conducting in person observational or online research!!??
    Are you interested in learning how!!??
    Then continue reading!

G’day! The Mafia Boss is looking for positive and hard working members to help us do research into various aspects of the game

As you all have seen Posts about the current upgrades happening and you have even been shown a link a sneak peek look into what has been going on behind the scenes- this cannot be done without valuable research!

Most of the research we have collected is from ‘in person’ observational interviews on new players and we have also conducted research utilizing online surveys and questionnaire methods. This key information helps the team to create a new contemporary and modern design that is competitive in today’s high tech and ever changing society

I am asking if we have anyone out there who is interested in helping out with this, experience in research is preferred even if you studied qualitative or quantitative research areas in studies at university level would be great!

Please contact us on skype:

tmbtiki
    opie.staph

Thank you
    - The Mafia Boss

how do i get my job back ?

Comment

Double majored in political science and statistics and worked for the Social and Behavioral Research Lab, where I contributed to work cited in national news coverage of the 2012 election cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Janos View Post
        Double majored in political science and statistics and worked for the Social and Behavioral Research Lab, where I contributed to work cited in national news coverage of the 2012 election cycle.
        LOL! ok well

Please message me in skype so I can fill you in on more details to see if you would like to join the team I am positive you would know exactly what you are doing and the more experienced the better- makes everyones job much more fun

Comment

I have performed many surveys in TMB over the last 9 years.

This were all via inbox, mainly to do with the colour of the panties each woman was wearing.

Where do I sign up?
          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Thread is closed, please contact the managers on SKYPE.

Thanks
            Game Admin

Comment

Working...
            X