Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malware detection

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Malware detection

    It would appear that google chrome has listed TMB as malware for me. Anyone else having this problem?

  • #2
    You must've read it wrong. It's actually your porn folder setting it off.

    Honest mistake ;3

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi Chance

      You need to do a spyware scan. The game has no downloadable content so you cant get viruses or spyware from TMB.

      Your anti virus should pick up viruses and for spyware you can download Malwarebytes or SuperAntiSpyware free and then do a scan for spyware

      I hope that helps
      - Thanks
      Game Admin

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by KidVengeance View Post
        You must've read it wrong. It's actually your porn folder setting it off.

        Honest mistake ;3
        hey kid!! how in the hell are ya?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Storm View Post
          Hi Chance

          You need to do a spyware scan. The game has no downloadable content so you cant get viruses or spyware from TMB.

          Your anti virus should pick up viruses and for spyware you can download Malwarebytes or SuperAntiSpyware free and then do a scan for spyware

          I hope that helps
          - Thanks
          Actually no, this was a warning that "google chrome" gave me. I had to make an exception to even browse TMB. I obviously have an anti virus program, and as well i have superantispyware installed on this pc. On the note of TMB not having any downloadable content, it wouldn't explain why bans are done through cookies and not means that do not download content onto your computer.

          Comment


          • #6
            In short what i'm explaining, is my internet browser alerted me not my protective applications for my pc. I'll take a screen shot when the exception expires so you'll have a visual effect.

            Comment


            • #7
              malware detected: missbigmac

              it also detects fat dudes acting like a girl on here....crazy
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Chance View Post
                hey kid!! how in the hell are ya?
                im great thank you!

                V messaged me on skype the other day and it reminded me to check in on everyone

                Comment


                • #9
                  yeah i also experience malware detection this morning and can't log on to TMB.......

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Its created by an overload off SHIT Dribbling doon V's Chin

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      yep had the same warning last night, twice.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Not picking up anything odd from Firefox.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Can anyone get a screen shot of the message?
                          http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...30323000_n.jpg

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post

                            it also detects fat dudes acting like a girl on here....crazy
                            You're giving Chuckacock all these shout outs and I have yet to receive even one. I'm getting a bit jelly V.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by KidVengeance View Post
                              im great thank you!

                              V messaged me on skype the other day and it reminded me to check in on everyone
                              good to see you around again...

                              most of us try and get people here again inspite of iu chasing them off....

                              and sorry i ignored you mmrd...not planned
                              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X