REVENGE makes me cry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REVENGE makes me cry.

Maybe this post belongs in game suggestions.

I am all for the changes that allowed collectors to build without being zeroed by some asshole like me just because I dont like them, but, and its a big BUT,,, If they hit you shouldn't they pay for it somehow? Like, fucking hell mannn, whats the point of a revenge, if all you can do is a drive by on some fucker that has no DU's... It doesnt make any sense to me... If you are a collector and don't want to lose your opps, don't hit anyone, pretty simple really.

Bring back true revenges...

I'm, MickyKnox, and I approve of this thread.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Knoxie; 06-10-2016, 11:07 AM.
    LLSU FYUU LLBU

Originally posted by Knoxie View Post
    Maybe this post belongs in game suggestions.

I am all for the changes that allowed collectors to build without being zeroed by some asshole like me just because I dont like them, but, and its a big BUT,,, If they hit you shouldn't they pay for it somehow? Like, fucking hell mannn, whats the point of a revenge, if all you can do is a drive by on some fucker that has no DU's... It doesnt make any sense to me... If you are a collector and don't want to lose your opps, don't hit anyone, pretty simple really.

Bring back true revenges...

I'm, MickyKnox, and I approve of this thread.
    Couldn't agree more with ya

Comment

Yesssssss!

Comment

*slow clap*

Comment

*thunderous clap*

Comment

Exactly! !!!!! ! Bring BACK real revenges

Comment

I'd say bring back the triple 0's....that was revenges meant revenge

Comment

Originally posted by BiteME View Post
                I'd say bring back the triple 0's....that was revenges meant revenge
                So true but this will never happen maybe they can do it for a one round turbo that would be vrry interesting

Comment

Those where great times..triple 0s

Comment

yes, i agree

correct me if i'm wrong but the drive by revenge thing came along when there was no transfers to prevent transferring money that way but with transfers back for years now i think it's time for real revenges. I give tmb like a 2 year window for changes to go through, so we are almost there now.

Comment

this game protects noobs

Comment

bring back all transfers too let's see biteme agree with that

Comment

Originally posted by Islander View Post
                          bring back all transfers too let's see biteme agree with that
                          I'd love for things to go back old school. Transfers,banking,revenges. Loved the way it was back in the start. All these new rules. Union and FAM banking sucks. I loved sending someone a dollar to activate them so we could loot them. Had it done to,done it to others.

Comment

Originally posted by BiteME View Post
                            I'd love for things to go back old school. Transfers,banking,revenges. Loved the way it was back in the start. All these new rules. Union and FAM banking sucks. I loved sending someone a dollar to activate them so we could loot them. Had it done to,done it to others.
                            God i miss the good old day's
                            Last edited by Maximus_Constanino; 06-11-2016, 07:46 PM. Reason: Bc

Comment

reminiscing is the lowest form of conversation.

revenges should change though just being able to do drive bys makes no sense in the new era of tmb.

Comment

Working...
                              X