Opp hits 5 turns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opp hits 5 turns

Ok so opp hits cost 5 turns very good but my problem is i can only hit once thats fucking bullshit whats the freaking point of making them only 5 turns per hit if yoy can only hit once

it is designed to keep new players from being discouraged

Comment

New player??or to protect big subs??new player most likely free player and why destroy op.of level one free

Comment

Ops hits as it is doesn't really protect big builds. Provided the hitter have knowledge how to hurt his target

Comment

My only problem is with the revenge set up. A revenge should = 000 (zen)
          LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

Originally posted by daniele View Post
            Ops hits as it is doesn't really protect big builds. Provided the hitter have knowledge how to hurt his target
            How can you hurt the target if you only get one hit opp per hour

Comment

U need to calculate ratios and percentages to get more than one hit in.

Comment

Great so you can kill 9.99% in a hour if you do it perfect, then it only takes 24 hours to kill 92% of their ops. I think a better solution may be to let people kill as many ops as possible until you hit an arbitrary number, like 350,000. Then you can't kill a single op until they hire over that number.

Then the only debate would be where to set the arbitrary number.

P.S. As a side note, I don't see any reason why someone with 1m plus DUs should every be able to be maxed. There is not more cowardly to see than some one get maxed and then build big and go killing. I feel like once you hit 1 million DUs that you should be fair game until you drop below 1m DUs, then regular maxing could kick in again.

Comment

Hmm gd points but still whos gonna be up 24/7 to do so i imagine none i think opp hits should be kill untill you 00 their ass lol but hey i guess no one wants that bc then staff will get a mill msges about wtf bitching an crying you really dnt need opps to get money free players make more money looting then a sub player colects unless the sub player builds to 6mill +opps

Comment

Just a way to say they aren't catering to collectards the way they were. They'll never get the game to what it used to be. Playing favorites and everyone knows how to fix it but they don't want it that way I reckon. More subs that way? Idk I could see how.

Comment

Originally posted by URtarded View Post
                      I feel like once you hit 1 million DUs that you should be fair game until you drop below 1m DUs, then regular maxing could kick in again.
                      totally agree
                      Originally posted by Knoxie View Post
                      yep. if you have ops you want to protect, you should either not give out revenges or be prepared to live with the consequences.

Revenge should not be limited. That's like punching someone then when they come to hit you back you claim "time out"

sad.

Comment

like todays safe space ? lolz .... they gone learn.... i agree put it back to normal

Comment

Yesterday 07:41 PM #11
                          iD's Avatar Join Date
                          Apr 2011
                          Quote Originally Posted by URtarded View Post
                          I feel like once you hit 1 million DUs that you should be fair game until you drop below 1m DUs, then regular maxing could kick in again.
                          totally agree
                          Quote Originally Posted by Knoxie View Post
                          yep. if you have ops you want to protect, you should either not give out revenges or be prepared to live with the consequences.

Revenge should not be limited. That's like punching someone then when they come to hit you back you claim "time out"

sad

I agree but i guess enough cry bsbies complained to staff pffff

Comment

Working...
                          X