Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you think about the same people winning ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think about the same people winning ?

i have been playing this game for alot of years !!! and i miss the days where guys would come on and say screw rotations .. the same guys winning over and over ..

Yeh after loosing it u have opinion...

Comment

hahaha wat ?

Comment

Translation: too bad so sad.

Comment

translation go fuk urself

Comment

Bitter much?

Comment

Yeh shayne u can always join some other crew and fuck em and their fam rank while trying to rank ur self ..

Um to stay on thread topic: rarelly there was people able to do shits on thwir own. U just lernt that hard way.

Comment

Isn't that what the small union is try to do change things but they don't have enough help to do it so that's just how this game works stay with the popular crowd don't stray from the current status.

Comment

YEs hello would you like to buy a vacuum ?

Comment

Idk buttonz. When I come back and drama was started we were in 6.... Our plan was round of reunion for shit and giggles.. Kinda didn't work as planed.

Comment

Wanna buy a vacumm?

Comment

I blame gary Dan

Comment

added 350k account credits at beginning of turbo righty knew that today he said its ur guys
                          round i said ok fine i hired and collected and earned my seat why u so mad i earned it i had 20
                          mill ops yall had 10 mill shit u wanna gold build up work for it

Comment

I added 350k account credits at beginning of turbo righty knew that today he said its ur guys
                            round i said ok fine i hired and collected and earned my seat why u so mad i earned it i had 20
                            mill ops yall had 10 mill shit u wanna gold build up work for it

Comment

Only one mad is you. Otherwise this thread and all those stupid fam board posts would not exist. Damn rank whore

Comment

Working...
                              X