Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite moment in time in tmb???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite moment in time in tmb???

Whats the best memory you have playing in tmb and why????

Theme rounds during the Circus_Nuts best years.

They were great days lol
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Liverpool wars circa round 180 with Pandoras_Box

New_Hope VS IU

And of course doing what I want when I want with the BROTHERHOOD

Comment

First time round steal to old FH. Their shock as they didnt see it coming especially from at time minor crew with just few spenders and bunch of free players. I made few strong friendships on that EOR which last even today many years later

Comment

Oh wait. This story below http://www.themafiaboss.com/tools/fo...-a-Free-Family great memories probably when i got hooked to game i was quite fresh at tome maybe 15 rounds in game. And I felt so proud and important beeing part of the 69-ers... In fact only when 69 disbanded i started own crew

Comment

My first year of tmb no doubt, me and Sebastian killing all we could find with the infamous quote no ak's no op's in our profiles annoying people. And later Pope and CJ showed up with Cheese and later New Hope. The IU chat in skype, me, Lop, Gamina and Chelsea always talking shit lmao. Good days.

Comment

pushing omerta and others out of 8 out of the 10 fam ranks if not 9 out of 10 and stealing banks on accident and on purpose and being hated but loved at the same time.. ass a dickhead move as it might have been for all of us... was a fun time with friends such as bill (vicarious) sippin on his smirnoff and just laughing at me being a noob... cherished times with a ton of friends. winniing is cool too no matter who spends.. brent tried to steal my bday round. i think he's in my fam now.

Comment

he prob just joined because righty's round and he can get more turns than in IC... i bet monkeykilla brought him... these are the times i do not cherish.

Comment

my keyboard needs new batteries when it dooooes thissss. lol. need to break my dildo out.

Comment

family killer ranks....before that there were way too many players in this game...nice and quiet now
                    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

When the GRD was worth reading.

Comment

it was that one time....
                        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

That one round when we killed all ICS... Outer Square Family...

Comment

Working...
                          X