Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chaos theory? ???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chaos theory? ???

    What ever happened to them just curious to know

  • #2
    Drob brings in his gf B to be consig. Ruffled the feathers of a duck. Then he bombastic talks to all members like he really is a boss.

    New round starts and either his gf or him doesn't start a family yet so another member does. Drob thinks it's a mutiny and kills his own family.

    Kold runs it or is the boss of it for a while but isn't a leader. He has a multi killing his own family members. They leave.

    Comment


    • #3
      Well that explains it ok thanks

      Comment


      • #4
        Drob ? Where are you hiding? And who's the gf?

        Comment


        • #5
          I think I can do a little better explaining than u can kraken...Ur a wee bit off...

          Firstly I didn't bring in b to be my consig. .she was there at the beginning from day one...

          The whole mutiny part..most of this is actually true..but u forgot the part where kimbo slice was being disrespectful and saying how he could do a better job running chaos than I could. U didn't see those messages.. That's why him and everyone with him was zeroed...I had a disclaimer that there would only be one voice in chaos and everyone joined knowing that. Blame duck hunter lol

          And to the kold point.. I got deployed overseas and couldn't really be online.. So I left him in charge.. Upon my return a few weeks later I took control back but kold had recruited a few members loyal to him. Not to Chaos..and me. So we had a split..then I zeroed them for a long time.. The UN family they were called. Around this time rules started changing and I lost interest in actually playing so me and b decided to put it to rest about 3 years ago..
          Last edited by Drob; 05-26-2016, 05:52 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BiteME View Post
            Drob ? Where are you hiding? And who's the gf?
            I'm not hiding. I'm in game most rounds . You'll just never catch me actually playing anymore.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Drob View Post
              I think I can do a little better explaining than u can kraken...Ur a wee bit off...

              Firstly I didn't bring in b to be my consig. .she was there at the beginning from day one...



              The whole mutiny part..most of this is actually true..but u forgot the part where kimbo slice was being disrespectful and saying how he could do a better job running chaos than I could. U didn't see those messages.. That's why him and everyone with him was zeroed...I had a disclaimer that there would only be one voice in chaos and everyone joined knowing that. Blame duck hunter lol

              And to the kold point.. I got deployed overseas and couldn't really be online.. So I left him in charge.. Upon my return a few weeks later I took control back but kold had recruited a few members loyal to him. Not to Chaos..and me. So we had a split..then I zeroed them for a long time.. The UN family they were called. Around this time rules started changing and I lost interest in actually playing so me and b decided to put it to rest about 3 years ago..

              Thanks i wonder though will you guys make a comeback

              Comment


              • #8
                My version is actually more pertinent. No one cared about B. being consig. No one cares about someone thinking they're the big boss.

                Drob was beating his chest saying things to everyone seemingly to impress B. Everyone was actually laughing about it except for the duck.

                The duck was a bad consig. Way to annoying. He quacked to much.

                I started madhouse with Q. Took some of the fun players with me.

                I like drob and wouldn't have even had any problem with B. Generally though when it comes to men I don't think they are comfortable with say working for a married couple, or couple. So it may have been a bigger thing for others.

                The final outcome wouldn't change that much. Rules changes made many players less active. I still come on to talk to drob about puppymonkeybabies.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Kraken View Post
                  My version is actually more pertinent. No one cared about B. being consig. No one cares about someone thinking they're the big boss.

                  Drob was beating his chest saying things to everyone seemingly to impress B. Everyone was actually laughing about it except for the duck.

                  The duck was a bad consig. Way to annoying. He quacked to much.

                  I started madhouse with Q. Took some of the fun players with me.

                  I like drob and wouldn't have even had any problem with B. Generally though when it comes to men I don't think they are comfortable with say working for a married couple, or couple. So it may have been a bigger thing for others.

                  The final outcome wouldn't change that much. Rules changes made many players less active. I still come on to talk to drob about puppymonkeybabies.


                  Lol your version is exactly that... your version... and not the entire story with context.. ..don't speak for everyone because that's what u thought.. Why impress someone that already belonged to me lol but alas happy we get our nod years later 😊

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                    Thanks i wonder though will you guys make a comeback
                    If I ever start actually playing again then maybe.. I keep tabs on lots of peeps just in case. Canadian octopus included

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well its good to still see us old timers are still around

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                        Well its good to still see us old timers are still around
                        🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          And kold is still around sometimes, most of drobs story is correct. but i wouldn't say i wanted to start a new family its just some peeps would not get along so instead of losing half, i broke of and try to run another family.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            @ kold you guys ever thought of doing a reunion

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Neither of us play enough.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X